Top Tier Gentleman Witticism:

Two NSA agents walk in to a bar. The bartender greets them, "Hello Gentleman have you been here before?". "No", they reply. "Great!" the bartender says, "Would you like to hear our specials?". The pair reply, "No thanks, we heard them earlier."

kill yourself

You're on the literature board

Why would I engage in cowardly activities you don't even have the strength to do yourself? How do you not understand that quips require much cerebral stretching and knowledge which can only be acquired from LITERATURE. You sir, without a doubt in my nimble mind, are the FAG-GOAT.

Bump.

Was this supposed to be funny?

what a horrendous thread

Explain how it's not funny faggot charlatan? You wouldn't know humor if it was your daily breakfast.
>frivolous statement

bumper.

>frivolous thread

dude this is maximum cringe

>doesn't realize chan is a cringe den
when have you ever heard a better insult than fag-goat user?

Bumperoo

Post-ironic trip hop band.

Totally.

Yes indeed, when?

Sparing his life for a monstrosity.

>Asking someone to prove a negation.

Why are there two agents, when one would work just as well?
Structurally, a sound joke, albeit far too telegraphed to be considered a gentleman's witticism, and largely ungainly in the presentation. There is nothing gentleman-like in unnecessary details.

A true gentleman's witticism would be something like (in response to your joke, for example): I marvel at this shining wit -- excuse the spoonerism.

whatchu want faggot
not even remotely funny, Veeky Forums is filled with staled delusional lame-os

thats called pretentious faggot humour. the number is irrelevant faggot. actualllly it adds more, he has a close partnership or friendship. it adds to the imagination, that they maybe moniotr restaurants togther during work hours to ssee whats good then chill with the boys, lit is full of faggots who don't actually make anyone laugh out loud

>Implying this board is intended to make people LOL
>Implying a gentleman's witticism should make people think about the content in a larger context.

Maybe look up the definition of witticism, honey.

As the (you)s gradually accumulate, Bugs begins to sweat

are you well my homosexual friend? say one joke you consider funny since you are an arbiter

kind of funny lol memes are dumb as fuck tho desultory

(desu)

Why do you insist on talking about jokes when the thread is clearly about witticisms?

A crucial part of a witticism is demonstrating quickness of mind; for that reason witticisms are almost always highly contextual; if it is something that is prepared beforehand, how could it possibly demonstrate real wit?

But perhaps the issue is that, witticisms being a highly contextual type of bon mot, it is unsurprising that we're floundering to discuss it on an image board.

To be witty requires demonstrably quick thinking, something that is impossible to convey through a message board; you can be clever in your comebacks, but the time delay and the allowance for extended consideration makes true wit nigh-unattainable in this context.

Even if you disagree, it's clear that mindless repetition frequently passes for wit in the form of memes or other in-jokes; I'm not surprised that you've failed to grasp the meaning of your words.

(please don't make fun of my misuse of semicolons)

There is Balm in Gilead.

Becuade most people pretend they didn't thinking about whatever they said on the spot, it's all preparation and research you translucent GOOF, show me your ammo or leave faggot

Read you're dismissed.

holy fuck Veeky Forums really is the board for the losers of the losers on Veeky Forums: outcasts who can't even be funny on an imageboard.

and I'm not so much talking about op but all the other unfunny autists in the thread

Lady Astor to Churchill "Winston, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison"
Churchill: "Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it"

This is my personal favorite:

Exactly bro, OP'S joke is traditionally funny. These robots in here think theyre on another plane of existence. These bulldogs can get in line. There a dime a dozen and worse they can't even make someone smile.

Lmao that's goat comeback right there. Real grithy speech. Both thick and thin. Love it mate good job.

Very entartaining post.

Thanks for laughs.

>OP'S joke is traditionally funn

ur welcom bud
no wonder you cant laugh, look how gloomy you are, perturbed wimp

Bumper sticker.

Bumper cars