Michel Foucault

What work of his should I begin with? I've read a bit about post-structuralism. What's your opinion on his work?

I'm redpilled, I'm for white nationalism, logic and rationality.
Foucault argues with his feelings about women being oppressed and how sex is a good thing, despite even virgin women. In short, cultural marxism and the reason for feminism and immigration

It jacks you off but leaves you right when you're about to cum
Do I have a right to complain? Thats up to you

Discipline and Punish

You should have something better to read

get the Foucault reader. His work oscillates between obvious and stunningly insightful. Like a lot of critical theorists though, he takes a lot of stuff to task but never himself or the individual.

Post a picture of yourself

>what work of his should i begin with?
what is it with objectivism and sadomasochism anyways

meh it's probably nothing

>I've read a bit about post-structuralism
What books would you recommend?

>he takes a lot of stuff to task but never himself
he does just this at the end of Archaeology of Knowledge

I haven't read that, but it doesn't count f he's just responding to imaginary critics. That has nothing to do with the man himself

>That has nothing to do with the man himself

Alright Kant

I know that you are on this thread

Well, I recommend the book by Catherine Belsey from the "A Very Short Introduction" series. I liked it. It's pretty informative, clear and understandable, except on a few occasions where I was really struggling to understand what she meant and it's because those parts weren't that carefully written. It made me want to read all of Barthes' work, though.

- The Archaeology of Knowledge
- History of Madness
- Discipline and Punish

They are heavy readings. Foucault isn't simple to read.

I've been warned. Thanks for the suggestions. I thought I'd begin with Madness and Civilization but nobody's recommending it.

start with Discipline and Punish. there's shitloads of summaries for it online too

Follow her recommendation, op

Wasn't this guy a literal faggot degenerate who went around infecting other fags with aids? If so, why the fuck would you want to read what he wrote?

Because I'm a faggot degenerate who infects other fags with aids, duh.

Get the portable reader and read it from cover to cover

Obvs never read based-Foucault. While I agree with your concluding sentiment, that's bc dumbshits have misread him.

Haha nice one reddit

Heterotopy and "Le Corps Utopique" are extremly short and easy to understand. Then you could read Discipline and Punish, which is his most important work

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF* oo my darling that one was quite wet pffffffftPLEEEEEEEEBPPPPPPE ohohoh ahem yes what is that deviled eggs? PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLBLAART aaaa my little pet, intoxicating

Not funny.

>her
How do you out the fact you're samefagging this blatantly?