Have you pre-ordered John Green's new book, Turtles All The Way Down (available October 10) yet? I know I have!

Have you pre-ordered John Green's new book, Turtles All The Way Down (available October 10) yet? I know I have!

I heard John Green, the author of Turtles All The Way Down, hates black people and says "I, John Green, the author of Turtles All The Way Down, hate niggers" over and over again in the first chapter of Turtles All The Way Down? Is it true that John Green, author of Turtles All The Way Down "hates niggers"? Or is it just a rumor? I like John Green and I'm looking forward to his Turtles All The Way Down, in fact pretty much everything I've read by John Green before he published Turtles All The Way Down has knocked my socks off. I'd be very disappointed if John Green (in his words) "hates niggers."

How many turtles does the book contain?

Asking for a friend.

are there turtles because he's John GREEN?

Ironic shilling is still shilling

ITT: people who are angry on the internet

I dont know why this is so funny

will john green tackle cosmology and BTFO theists in this book...?

all of them down the way

grrr back 2 youtube, zoella!

>The story centers around 16 year old Aza Holmes, a high school student living with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and her search for a fugitive billionaire. The only other details of the plot known to the public are that it will contain, either literally or figuratively, tuatara, cheerios, Star Wars fanfiction, and an unexpected reunion.

Will John Green come up with an original plot that can appeal to someone other than angsty & pretentious 16 year olds for once? Who knows?

>tfw you realise this isn't a joke

Sour grapes my friend.

i liek turtles XD

people read his shit?

OMG J U S T L I K E M E

>found his cash cow
>expected not to milk it

I don't get it either but come on

Is the main character's favorite food cereal? Also does anybody fuck the cereal?

great post

Is it about Jeb Bush's presidential campaign?

Isn't that a Terry Pratchett concept? Sort of like how the books in Rowling's libraries with chains attached being dangerous (instead of being valuable and easily stolen, as they are in Oxford) are in Pratchett's novels?

Really? Maybe I'll pick it up then.

There are turtles because john green, author of turtles all the way down, hates niggers and knows that turtles kill one trillion niggers a year and drink their blood

Yeah, I ordered two copies- one to wipe my shit with, and the other to make envelopes to send the doubly enfecesed paper back to the fuck.
I hate people. Fuck you all.

i can't say i didn't laugh at this

Kek

American """"'''''literature""""""""'

literally me