"Wow user you Speak like a book"

>"Wow user you Speak like a book"

And you speak like the roastie whore you are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, i am an unarticulate faggot. I literary speak like a dumb person.

Isn't that a line from 'Notes from the Underground'?

What can i do to be a Roberspierre tier speaker?

Good catch

Yeah. It's also un the picture of Dorian Grey.

said literally no one ever

You mean Robespierre tierre

I think you mean like a literary piece of fiction. Not just any book, my dear. The claim that i might speak like a piece of genre fiction trash, even indirectly is insulting. I no longer wish to speak with you.

>you remind me of a character from a book, user xD

>'and you look like a picture, girl. well.. almost. take your clothes off.'

Alas, shan't thy be in the kitchen

Because I'm mute and we only communicate through a written medium

never trust ANYONE who gives you compliments

we all know your mother was lying to you all these years

i could rape ur mouth and break your fingers and no one would know

tru

s-so I don't have the biggest dick of any boy she'd seen?

so my Mom did love me after all and I wasn't a a huge mistake that ruined her life? Great.

yes.

You have to be born that way

Don't you ever feel that you are not saying What you really want to say?

lewd

Sad

Hush Liza how can you talk about speaking like a book

How did you feel when you realized that being a neckbeard is one of the oldest professions?

>implying

Demosthenes apparently sucked cock at public speaking when he was younger (into his 20s at least, I think), but literally stayed up late practicing speeches to himself, and now he's considered one of the greatest orators of all time.

>unarticulate
Yes, you are inarticulate.

>dating a brain dead roastie

No thanks.

An obsession with romantic comedy;s as a kid growing up is what taught me to smoove move bitches.

I honestly sometimes drop a dopey line from some fucking movie when I'm getting a bitch into me. They end up thinking I'm such a romantic. I guess.

>And you speak like whore. Get to suckin, bitch.

Wow user you speak like a retard
That actually happened

there's some truth to this. this is how women with borderline personality disorder lure you into their trap

t. someone with low self esteem easily swayed by compliments like a moth to flame

Actually I've been told that on like 3 or 4 occasions or so. On several different other occasions I've been told that I have a poetic or archaic manner of speech.

Boring and a waste of time?

People usually just tell me that I speak like a robot.
I mean they aren't wrong but it's a little painful honestly.
Being surrounded by chinese speakers from a young age must have confused my young unformed and thus easy manipulated mind into thinking that I was FOB/ESL.
>tfw have a race traitor mother

>..This one from Lotr

yep. twas mere bants

Keep going

Wait is your mom white?

say people that only read young adult fiction.

This is part of why with growing up i became more and more silent and drunk at every social event.

>tfw be silent is my only way to be sincere

I don't remember that

but my grandma would never lie to me???

But books can't speak. I checked. They lack vocal cords

tfw bullied as a kid so now when people compliment me I think they're trying to get my hopes up and mock me
anyone else know this feel?

That's not a positive thing.

Had this when I was in college. I had grown so used to the endless abuse I had gotten in school that nearly all of my personal interactions were barbed with viciousness. Somebody would compliment me on my good work or just try to talk to me and, before I had time to think, I'd have responded with some cruel, petty response.

i literally started crying when i read this and think i finally understand what it means to be triggered.

"Wow user, you speak like a nigger."

I accept compliments but I dont think about it too much. I've had too many personal failures from my own hubris to walk around thinking I'm the shit; only what I actually do matters.

>"Wow user you spook like a beak"

wub wub bix nood mufugga.

as if samefag