What's the closest novel to the aesthetic of Report of the Week?

What's the closest novel to the aesthetic of Report of the Week?

John Bath - The Floating Opera

Barth*, and funny you mention that, it's one of my favorite novels and I can actually see that connection now that you mention it.

Blake?

A Study in Scarlet

Bumping for intense interest

the cantos

this

He's a pretty handsome lad, no homo.

Why do so many retards love this idiot

>24 or something
>lives at home with his parents
>eats fast food for a living
>virgin
>friendless
>no prospects
>socially inept

he anti normie like us bro xD praise kek

he's well dressed, articulate, and fully dedicates his life to something he loves.

>>>/reddit/

He gives informative reviews of food I want to try.

Americans are retards who will watch some faggot talk about fast food endlessly

Wait, people enjoyed this book? I read it and didn't enjoy it at all. He wrote it when he was like 25.

This as well as the fact that normie retards completely ruined youtube, and in a sea of idiots he's an unpretentious, articulate, and interesting person.

He has charisma. Charisma is difficult to quantify.

American psycho honestly

>yfw he makes $14,000 per year from patreon donations alone

I think it's great, probably my favorite by Barth, everything after was much more masturbatory.

utterly plebby

You're just too immature to grasp it, kid.

lol even Barth basically dismissed it as childish

>reviews shitty american Fast Food
>looks like he just woke up naked after one of Gatsby's parties and threw on a nineties suit.
>still comes off as patrician

What's NOT to love?

hello everyone
this iiiiiiiis running on empty
FOOOOOOOOOD REVIEEEWW

not going full "secret clubhouse", but brah was coasting Veeky Forums with a small community for years before he gained actual success, and the main viewership now are these "normie retards" as you put it, watching ironically.

just compare the comments to a 4 year old video to one now.

Maybe Lovecraft? A precocious young man who has a thing for dressing well and speaking formally.

/comfy/

I was referring to the content creators as normie retards. YouTube was always normie central but as soon as people found out they could make careers out of it it became a hellhole and he's one of the few modern youtubers that aren't total scum.

cunt

kys prole

american psycho

This is the real reason. He had a history with some of Veeky Forums and brahs over at bodybuilding forums

There is no literary equivalent to his VORW, it's unparalleled in any medium

Absolute /comfy/