that sounds comfy, Pepe
but I have software to write

I am

But I am user

I'm just taking a break to poop

I could be sleeping right now

I can't, I'm at work

So could you bitch

I was just some minutes ago. "It" is my first Stephen King book and it's a pretty good one up to now.

You are reading right now

i'm gonna go to the gym soon and afterwards read some aristotle

Same

Hello fellow responsible adults.

I leave for work in 4 minutes. Not much reading I could get done during that time, so here I am.

No I couldn't, I'm at work.

That's the problem with Stephen King books: they start out pretty decently and then end up being shit. You basically get baited into reading shit. I'm unironically excited for the upcoming Gunslinger movie though, because the movie adaptions of his books are always far better.

i am, on the public transport

I'm a spreadsheet drone, but I am listening to an audio book

But I'm busy watching the China Open 9-ball to learn about and improve my positioning in pool.

I'm underwater

No I couldn't. I'm in American Literature II right now and we're talking about how Mark Twain is a racist because he wrote Jim's dialogue in African-American vernacular.
The adjunct professor has pink dyed hair shaved on one side and gauges in her ears and a tattoo and piercings on her chest. I want to die.

You are absolutely correct. Except for "The Stand" which was really good, if a bit wordy.

I'm reading this post right now.

Why does that actually bother you, just in how it signifies degeneracy or does her presence invoke an actual bad feeling?

and no I can't because I'm a schizophrenic autistic nu-male on disability who can barely understand anything at all half the time. All I have to live for is my game.

Remember Her? Try Not To Gasp When you See How She Looks Now

Ebin

Have fun at work wagies?

Thanks, I needed this.

See you in 10 minutes

Are you back yet?

Yea. I meant I needed that Pepe.

can't i'm on venus

it was an okay day

No, you aren't supposed to enjoy your job, you should be raging right now. Recognize the superiority of enlightened NEETs

How do you get by being a NEET? Do you live with your parents?

Not trying to insult just genuinely curious.

I read 200 pages today, I'm good for now

No, I'm too drunk.

t. brainlet

how so?

just trolling, you got me :\)

I cant read

what book is that?

I had fun today though, I flirted with this cute married girl, read a few chapters of C&P and did some paperwork.

seconding what book is that

Infinite Jest

>browsing Veeky Forums at work
>browsing any site where someone could post a gif of someone getting executed

Hegel's Idealism: The Satisfactions of Self-Consciousness

and sometimes I long to shirk my NEETdom and go back to school. thnx for sobering me up.

It's Hegel - Phenomenology of Spirit

you studying with pippin?

There's no real difference between listening and reading.
>Reading is better for detailed meaning
>Listening is better for holistic comprehension
I currently listening to The Critique of Pure Reason
>25+ hours

This.

inb4 newfags doubt the proven expediency of holistic parsing of philosophy texts. Check the studies.

My day was pretty good as well. They usually are. Having a good job with good coworkers where I'm basically left to my own devices so long as I get me work done is a pretty good deal. At the end of it, I get to go home do a loving dog and wife, a home-cooked meal, a cocktail or glass of wine or brandy, and a comfy chair to do some reading and/or shitposting depending on how I'm feeling. The NEET life is fine, I guess, but I prefer not living it.

>There's no real difference between listening and reading
You will never write anything of value if you believe this.

good point. thanks. later pseuds

My point was hearing a sentence and reading that same sentence, is the same, in its essence.
But if you read it, you can immediately reread it, thereby gaining greater context.
But while you reread one sentence 2 times, and think about that single sentence; you can listen to three or four other and unique sentences.

Replace sentence with books or a whatever.

I'll be reading before I go to bed.

You can choose the classes you take and the people you interact with. You can listen to people who are wrong. It does not make you wrong. It makes you stronger.

Or you can choose to do nothing.

So which one?

Christ you're fucking right. Thenk yeh

Why aren't you reading right now? Oh wait, you are. These are words and you are reading them. I wrote them. You read something I wrote. Thank you, reader.

Dear reader, I read him.

>Hello fellow responsible adults.
Who are you calling responsible, you fucking dogshit of a meme?

It's Phenomenology of Spirit, pretty sure the first guy was memeing

Kant, my friend.
Do you have a fetish for a priori?

The above anons who are employed, naturally.

But I am reading right now. I'm reading your shitty thread and thinking about how much I hate every whoreson who browses this site, as well as the mods for their obstinate refusal to do anything about said shitty thread.

But I am writer.

i'm too drunk

No excuses!

Who here is reading right now?

can i sniff your poo?

but I am reading /pol/ and going through SEP to argue philosophy in Veeky Forums

Or I can sit in my gf's parent's basement with my cat in my lap while listening to R. Stevie Moore and browse Veeky Forums.

I'm so much of a loser that I woke up after the library closed, otherwise I would be

check the sticky and download online books

I was reading the Divine Comedy but Puragtorio is kind of boring

Going to go get groceries.

Book illiterate here
I want to read but this shit is confusing to me
There's also The Prince with 80 pages paperback and 300 hardback.
somebody explain?

i don't think this guy knows what board he's on

I was. Pic related.

Look for unabridged texts and for the most part that's it. Buy the ones with essays, commentary etc. only if you know them to be really tough books that need context.

is there a database for editions and such?
how would I know if 'The Prince' is only 80 pages?