Should reading be treated as work?

Should reading be treated as work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a shit stack.

I remember seeing a video of his where he "teaches you how to read a book in minutes"

The secret you ask? Don't actually read it

If that what Chads read?

yup

Paying for it doesn't make you a chad.

yes

I think of it more like praying, the patrician that I am

I forget, what exactly does that guy do? Stocks/investing, from being a rich kid?

He rents lambos/mansions and sells "how I did it" products.

paying for what

he has a 20-year old gf you kissless beta incel

I know you're trolling, but there really are people that unironically believe that. He dumped Sara jean too.

Am i supposed to know who this guy is?

He spammed youtube with get rich quick ads like 2 years ago

Actually the most annying cunt out there.

He actually said about his “I READ A BOOK A DAY“-bullshit that he just tries to read a few pages erryday.
Pretentious douchebag.

read cliffnotes while they sleep

Listen to blinkist while they read

Did he do a TED-talk about reading a book a day? This sounds awfully familiar to me.

He's got too much ennui in his eyes to be a Chad.

Oh god I just looked it up.

Dear god have mercy.

Reading shit books like pic related? Yes. Reading actually good books? No

Who is this guy anyway?

Might have been a TED talk tbqhfam.

He is such a dick

More like he fucked those ladies all day before the picture was taken.

left or right?

Who's taking these pictures? More women? Is it a harem? Does he have a guy friend who stalks around like a high school ass kisser? This billionaire chad phenomenom is so strange

Is he the "I'm here in my garage" guy? Because if so, fuck this guy.

He probably purposefully buys big books with flashy titles to look smarter.
Kek, what a despicable person

Reminder that his one "hidden technique" is to read the blurb and that you probably learn more about a book idly browsing Veeky Forums than he does in one of his "10 minute sessions".

>hmm i need more books to make me look smart
>"HARD FACTS"
>Yes,this'll do.

do you get paid for it?

Yeah. I'd genuinely pay to punch this guy in the face. Whenever I think of the words pseud and pretentious, he immediately comes to mind.

>I'd genuinely pay to punch this guy in the face

I genuinely think he'd accept for the right price.

>tfw I read the entire canon in one week.

thanks, tai

youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU

I never watched anything by this guy. Jesus Christ, this is an abomination. Those cutaways to stolen clips and stock footage, music and sound effects are giving me an aneurysm.

Those are prostitutes. You can tell from their faces.

lol wut. these people are rather better off not touching a book.

Right mos def

How can you tell, exactly?

this my biggest problem with the entrepreneurial lifestyle that faggots like vandercuck try to shove in everyone's face. they cant understand that there is inherent worth with books and the process of reading. everything needs to have a contributive value that must lead to some sort of capitalization or its a waste of time.

what a sad, sad life these people live. you can point to the outlier success that gets thrown around. ive run into these sad deluded undergraduates that have these aspirations of selling a startup and theyre all the same. this objectivist shit cancer needs to burn.

You rage you lose?

"A lot of the time the table of contents literally tells you what the book's about"

Tfw this nigga is making money trolling people like you. Do you seriously think he takes what looks like 12 books on a plane with the intention of reading them? He is a satire of entreprenuer culture, while reaping its rewards.

i wouldnt go as far as to call him satire but he definitely needs to be over the top in order for him to get fools to sign up for his x steps. hes hyperaware of his portrayal of image but more of a caricature that feeds on the expectations and aspirations of the stupid.

in short, he is the embodiment of the self-help self-made success industry and intentionally memed himself through youtube ads, which hilariously, is probably leading to a relative amount of actual success on his part. faking it until he makes it comes to mind.

I'm genuinely disgusted by this.

This guy is legitimately mentally ill. Probably has epilepsy.

riiiiiiiight

And?

>Most books only have one or two good ideas in them

Imagine being that guy. Just finished a steamy threesome with those two chicks on his private jet and while they sleep of their post-coital fatigue you get down to work. You drink a coffee to wake up a bit, probably a few alpha brain pills too. This isn't work he gets paid for, but it's the work that he loves, the real work he could never have enough time to do -- gaining knowledge.

Who is this man? I think he might be my idol

tai....easy on the pills

>how to read a book in 10 mins
>don't actually read it
Genius

>the lengths you need to go to make your half-mong life bearable

Last year, or maybe the year before I tried to make Tai posting a thing. Never panned out sadly.

I thought it was hilarious

You don't mean THE Vanderbilt, right? I respect him a lot but like you I totally despise the "entrepreneurial lifestyle." All it seems to be is meetings that nothing comes from and posts on snapchat or instagram about how hard they're working.

That's all it is and it's why those kind of people are hilarious. They're harmless and full of fake enthusiasm.