Chart Thread

Post charts here. Someone please post the hermit lifestyle book chart; I can't seem to find it.

better resolution version

seconded about the hermit lifestyle book chart

that's not great either

Any history-lit charts would be greatly appreciated.

well this is confusing. Is one or the other considered considered superior?

>not reading both recommendations in their chronological order

The first chart is better than the second chart IMO. The second chart covers some gaps in Greek plays and Greek history (ancient and contemporary sources), but it has a shitload more fluff and arguably less philosophy coverage. Somebody should try to combine the two charts and stop memeing one or the other here.

I guess the first chart would've been better if it included the "Ancient Greece" entry from the second.

It would be better to make a chart with the real essential readings while also including the nice-to-know books, so each can pick the further reading to ones liking.

>Another thread where people recommend books they've never read

This?

It's not a recommendation from posters, just a list of commonly recommended depending on the topic. I like to browse them and try my luck. My autism is also very satisfied once I can check out all read ones.

>lit-guide to: how to live off rice and enjoy autistic tea making - core
Nothing to do with the european meaning of hermit.

The first one (grey) is superior. Better translation recommendations, flows better, doesn't beat you over the head with choices.

This is just a collection of some random teenager's personal tastes.

This, if only things were made larger and easier to read.

requesting the gay literature chart that someone posted in a mishima thread recently

>all these "red pill" charts

Something is not quite right here

The only one that fits the bill is Stoner

Awesome list user thanks

best i could find

Open it in another tab. It's quite big.

>t. blue pilled cosmopolitan retard.