How am I supposed to woo women using literature?

How am I supposed to woo women using literature?

Hey babe u want some fucq?

Start with a time machine

you're not. If a woman asks you what you're reading, say on the bus or train or coffee shop, you're required to answer "oh this is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, it's fascinating." but we all know that's not literature.

women are simply inferior try the redpill.

Try Schopenhauer's 'On the Inferiority of Worthless Roastwhore Women' for objective true

You don't. Here is the truth: women do not care what your hobbies are. They will pretend to like a man's interests, no matter what they are, as long as she likes him. That is why pursuing a hobby just to try to attract women is retarded; they DO NOT care.

My bookshelf full of Ancient Greek and Biblical literature/philosophy has never interested a single woman I've hard over. In fact, it's probably only made me look autistic.

Women simply haven't any autonomy like you or me as white men. They can't do anything for themselves, because they have no ethical nature. They can't truly love, they can't truly be loyal, and they can't truly be ethical.
If a women does something 'admirable', it's not authentic. It's to get to Chad's dick, whereas a man who does an Admirable thing, it's because of his male nature of authenticity.

Base, yet not based

Thing to woo women with
-muscles
-masculine, handsome face
-money
-tattoos
-big dick

Books don't fit here.

/pol/ falseflagging aside, you are mostly right. women are amorphous and define themselves by archetypes they believe will most easily attract the type of man they are interested in.

>implying women don't find Veeky Forumslit/ attractive

This. Women can't do anything authentically.
Men don't use art, say, to build an idealized self-image that's validated by others, he does it because it's his nature.

It's the fit part she finds truly attractive, the lit is just a bonus.

Then that dude would have to acknowledge that he's to blame for his failure with women, and that would be hard to take for him. It's easier if the odds are stacked against him by Jews and whores from the start

Is this ironic or not? I can't tell anymore.

True for many women but not all. My mom married my dad because he was a musician. She really liked his music and his creative imagination that lured him to music. If you haven't met anyone like this then you need to stop looking at the attention seekers and go-getters, because they are less likely to care about anything other than status.

They just view it as manchild autism, or threatening.

If you want a smart woman, have one with demonstrable stem skills.

>she liked his creative imagination

Haha, this is what cucks think. She only liked him for his status or because he's providing for her. Take the redpill

>If you want a smart woman, have one with demonstrable stem skills.

Is there anything more attract than dating a girl smarter than yourself?

Its nice to have different academic interests

You got any evidence to the contrary bud, lemme see your Veeky Forums harem then

He was a broke ass musician. Still is. It definitely wasn't status or money.

>Take the redpill
I know this is a sarcastic post though.

>tfw no intelligent gf

>lay on the couch and watch a western together
literally dream girl :3

>implying intelligent girls would date some deadbeat who browses Veeky Forums

Those are the first to find a rich husband.

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

A girl was once so impressed by my bookshelf she slept with me. I mean, I'm sure there were other factors. But the bookshelf helped, apparently.

Post your bookshelf, friend.

Alright, be gentle. I go to a college full of wannabe lawyers so anything beyond highschool is considered impressive.

Not pictured is my meme shelf of Wallace, Nabokov and Barth.

wew, laddie