So, is that it for Europe?

So, is that it for Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12802663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern/Central Europe will probably be okay.

Does this Murray man actually uses data of sorts or is it a phony analysis?

and nothing of value was lost

yup

You only had to listen

nearly one quarter of germans are now of non-german origins, looks like the jews won, germany got genocided instead, oh well, germans were always barbarous pagans anyways from sacking rome after the conversion, to splitting christianity with divide and conquer, to importing muslims into the heart of europe, face it, germans were always pagan scum, let germany become a second turkish nation, it will be beneficial to european interests in the long run

Yes.

Islam is the tide that will cure Europe of its decadence, Inshallah.

I am one of these non-germanic men, nice to meet you.

>I am a cultureless parasite
Gross, keep that shit to yourself

>implying culture is based on genetics

How about you keep your stupidity to yourself instead faggot

>data of sorts
if you're a conservative, centrist, or libertarian
>phony analysis?
if you're a liberal or a leftist

you sound americlap

Poland will someday be the best place to live.

For certain Western European countries (Holland, Belgium, Germany, England, France) yeah. They kind of deserve it in my opinion, I just wish they wouldn't force other countries, which have had nothing to do with the Middle East or North Africa, to commit cultural/demographic suicide too.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q

>Crying about 'muh cultural identity' when you live the same modern consumerist lifestyle as the rest of the Western world

Your life will not change your city will just rezone itself into ethnic ghettos and status quo will be maintained

>all this defeatist cuckery
The invasion has pretty much only just begun and most people aren't affected by it yet. Once the boomers are gone the war will begin and the muds hold little chance once Europeans actually start fighting back. We dominated the world with far fewer people, and the third worlders can be removed easily. Most important will be taking out the jewish oligarchs and dismantling their international systems of control.

yeah totally bro, that will happen.

Bullshit, I know a few Egyptian Coptics and I can tell you their life got a lot worse when the muslims invaded. I've found Copts and Hindus are the only people who aren't scared to tell the truth about what living with muslim majorities is like.

could be true, remember the weekly truck attack in London? After a white guy trucked back, they stopped, and he didn't even kill anyone if I remember correctly. Once white people start to fight back, suddenly instead of "part and parcel" they'll be crying "human rights" etc.

what the fuck was that

George Soros has been working tirelessly to legalize abortion in Ireland and Poland, hoping to kill off the last few places with positive white birth rates even though Ireland and Poland never had an empire

>deserve it
>for bringing modern agriculture and electricity to my shithole

>ethnic ghettos

great. working out well for america.

>ethnic ghettos
White Town and Korea Town will still be more prosperous than the black and Latino places, even if we're all under Sharia law

t. cuck or invader

Whites as a whole obey the state and its institutions and are unlikely to act collectively outside of it until it becomes absolutely necessary. Nationalism is on the rise and it's still very possible for whites to take back control of the state, but even if that becomes impossible the state is likely to collapse because brown people can't run first world institutions any other place except into the ground. It could go various ways and we're still early on in the process, but dealing with the jews who caused this and the institutions they're in control of (media, banks, NGOs) is most essential to fixing the problem, the rest of the low IQ welfare hordes can be cut off and dealt with fast.

faggot

There'll probably just be some ethnic violence like the reconquista or something. Calling it the end of Europe is just being melodramatic, if anything Europe ended years ago with the rise of American cultural hegemony.

>we are a bunch of individualistic pussies but everything will be fixed on time
wew lad

Why am I a faggot, exactly? The people of these countries choose to elect governments that don't take a hard line against immigration, that enforce draconian free speech laws, that choose not to investigate child grooming or tens of thousands of cases of FGM etc.

thank god america has freedom of speech in the constitution man, this will be western civilization's last stand

>America
>civilization

>individualistic pussies
>mapped the planet and invented everything in the modern world
And you're in the crosshairs, Moshe.

Stop blaming the people instead of the mostly jewish organizations responsible for corrupting the people's institutions and leaders and lying to the populace. What are you some 90s Limbaugh listener or something? If you're white you should show more solidarity, we all have the same problems here.

He's saying Western Europeans have turned into individualist pussies, which is true. "Europe" as anything but an American cultural vassal died a long time ago

It's a shame, Raqqa was doing so well

White people have been individualists for millennia and the present weakness is a recent phenomenon caused by boomer decadence and a post-Christian ideology promoted by jews. These are not insurmountable things, and the defeatism advanced by people like yourself should be viewed as suspect. If you're white, being that defeatest this early only makes you part of the problem.

yeah thought guy sure, that is why you are spewing this bullshit on a internet malaysian cobra husbandy forum and not killing browns in the street, yeah totally bro.

Individualism is a distinctly modern phenomenon. You're probably just some pathetic ethno-libertarian trying to reconcile two irreconcilable systems.

And I'm not defeatist either, I'm just accepting that violence is gonna be the outcome.

Well see who laughs in the end white devils

Perhaps you'd like to try again?

>Individualism is a distinctly modern phenomenon
No, it's not. Where did you even come up with such an idea? It's an evolutionary phenomenon and Europeans have been a non-kin-based/less clannish people for a very long time. This natural tendency has been exacerbated by jews but it's nothing new.

in america european people had solidarity together in form of becoming "white" which means leaving your minority language behind and assimilating into the larger anglo culture

this thread really smells like american mongrels

Yeah, and?

And this post smells of a jew d&cing.

It has if you're white or make good money

>Replies: 43
>Posters: 20

>expressing surprise at the result of internet argumentation.

Increased diversity reduces social trust, community involvement, charitable giving, among many other metrics.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12802663

>Where did you even come up with such an idea?
this is obvious if you know anything about history, tard

But diversity increases jews' ability to engage in exploitative behavior without standing out too much and results in non-jews becoming mongrel breeds with no identity who will be less threatening to jews, so it's actually good, goyim.

Sorry, but you're wrong. European individualism is not a distinctly modern phenomenon, its an evolutionary phenomenon that has been with us for a very long time.

I don't see how Douglas Murray can bemoan "the death of Europe" but then wring his hands and faint if someone suggests ethno-nationalism or anything more extreme than heated debate in an Oxbridge lecture hall

>sorry but you're wrong
wow user you have such amazing arguments

Do I really need to make one against the preposterous assertion that European individualism is a modern phenomenon? This is something that is encoded into our DNA and has been a part of our nature for eons. If you really want to have a discussion you should start by detailing why you feel it's a modern phenomenon, but I think you are just saving face and understand your assertion lacks common sense since people don't magically become individualistic but instead evolve to be that way over long periods of time.

>culture is coded in dna
you really are retarded

The roots of what manifest as culture are most definitely encoded into our DNA, because culture is merely a reflection of those traits.

kek

and everything that is considered culture is what is developed later.

Lol. Which gene is the individual/culture gene again?

Culture is a reflection of genes. You're here to touch up those reading comprehension skills, I hope?

That's not what encoded in DNA means. Dumb dumb. You need a gene that informs that behaviour for it to be encoded lol

Here's what I said:
>The roots of what manifest as culture are most definitely encoded into our DNA

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you just trying to waste other people's time?

Yeah so which genes are they? Or are the roots you speak of some white nationalist mystification?

Why do you think the culture of France differs from, say, that of New Guinea? Are you trying to embarrass yourself here?

I agree that mass migration is a very bad thing, but many people misunderstand the cause of these problems. It is not an invasion, because the migrants do not want to migrate. They have to migrate, because their homes can no longer be inhabited. You can't just stop them by sending some police out to turn them around, as there are too many and there will be many more in the future. You might be able to stop them by killing them all, but that is most likely impossible both practically and politically (not to mention morally).

The reason their homes are uninhabitable is that America's wars (and proxy wars) have destroyed them, wars which have largely been perpetrated for a muddy mixture of ideological reasons and corporate profiteering. The migrations are symptoms of Western hubris. That doesn't mean that we are morally obligated to help migrants. My point is that a lot of people are identifying the symptom as the disease, which is only going to be counterproductive. You also can't expect to cure the disease by treating the symptom i.e. taking short-term measures to stop migration is only going to delay disaster if the root causes of migration are not somehow addressed. I don't see any realistic way to address those root causes, but I'm just a lone shitposter so maybe there is still hope.

The culture of France now differs greatly than that of France in 1800, which differed greatly from that of France in 1000. Do you know why?

You have a very poor understanding of what's going on.

Are you jewish?

Oh no, please enlighten me!

Not in the slightest. But you've clearly failed to make any worthwhile point, probably because you're retarded

its the JOOS man, they want to end whiteness a concept only supported by mongrels who don't know their exact origins!

You've up to now proven yourself incapable of having an actual discussion or making any kind of point at all, and how do you expect to advance intellectually if you can't converse honestly or offer any substance? Try to stop being a rhetorical windbag.

Ok, tell me why French culture in 800 is different from French culture in 1200 is different from French culture in 1600.

Who do you think was lobbying the government to go blow up Israel's neighbors? Look up who was promoting that war, the ethnic background of the neocons, and the Oded Yinon plan. Things are not like you think they are, and most of the people streaming into Europe aren't even from those countries anyway. Most of your analysis was very off, but I understand you were simply echoing a mainstream perspective. Look into what I said and that should give you a good start toward a better understanding.

Tell me why French culture is different from New Guinea culture.

Not an argument. You should answer my question.

Not an argument, and I asked you first.

You didn't ask me, you asked a different poster. Answer my question, tard

Bullshit. But the answer is it's not that different. Now if you want to make an argument about how culture is not a reflection of genes, make one you fucking loser. But you can't make one, because of course it is and you know it. Stop wasting my time with games.

ask, THIS you pair of homos
*unzips dick*

>I-I don't have an answer b-but I'm right I swear

Well, for the indigenous people of Europe, if the trends continue soundly, yes. But I think Europe will die a far more explosive death once resources become scarce and the strained economies become further strained, nationalism gains more influence, etc.

Culture is of course a reflection of genes, which is why different groups of people produce different types of culture. And nearly everything about human behavior is linked to genetics, so this is not surprising in the slightest. It's actually rather odd that anyone would try to deny such a thing, but when after several responses they've still yet to produce a counter-argument and call others tards over and over, it can be assumed that these people are either teenage dolts or jews trying to derail threads about nationalism and white identity ... and my money's on the latter.

what the fuck

That's funny, the Egyptian Copts I know are whores who will fuck Muslim guys who have money.

why cant i find this on piratebay or irc?

Many of these people, apart from the Syrians, are coming from places that are no worse than they were 10 or 20 or 30 or 100 years ago.

They are coming because they see how fucking easy it is to get in to places like Germany and Sweden and the UK and they hear stories, true stories, about how easy it is to get lots and lots of things for literally doing nothing but showing up.

You keep pictures of cartoons; my mind's not exactly blown if you're lost.

Its relatively new.

>said the mature adult that think that jews are behind everything bad in his life, while posting on an anime website
lmaoing @ your life

the torrent of the audiobook has been out for a while, just look around

Jews are the driving force behind mass immigration into white countries. We know this, they even brag about it themselves. You store pictures of cartoons on your computer and derail threads to defend jews. Again, you're either a naive 15 year old kid, or you're jewish, and it's most likely the latter.

>falling for the audio jew

the female mod is a jewess, it's not hard to intuit this if one spends even a moderate amount of time on this board

Well she certainly seems to favor mass immigration, as she has allowed many posters from /pol/ to enter.

i dont want an audiobook

The commie one who uses the x-like symbol?

well, she doesn't ban people for anti-Semitic stuff, but she's obviously the one who posts dumb shit like ">tfw no lit jewish gf" as if anyone would want that, give me a fucking break

but i think that jackass who posts with the anime avatars is that uptight catholic retard who got molested and so hates fags but still supports open immigration because he's mexican and lives in some shitty la suburb

well keep searching meanwhile i already listened to the whole thing weeks ago

is it enjoyable in audio? How is the narrator?

it's takes 30 seconds to download it, jesus christ