who cares

this nick land guy seems like a reasonable feller

It's the retard echo chamber

the stoner right
>rogan
>peterson
>land

the islamophile left

is that your daddy that left you and caused you to go searching for an aesthetic male father figure

He's just going through a libertarian phase right now. Expect a joe rogan BTFO from him in the near future

a lot of us are from traditional families, what, you think you turned out fine even though you were raised by your whore of a mother?

You're both passive aggressive women.

>"you gotta check out rogaine man, he isn't alt-right he is the opposite of that!"
>Put on the episode of him and Peterson
>Right off the bat is some alt-right jargon
>Skip a few minutes in and still the same shit

Last time I trust you guys

let me hear you say that with my cock in your mouth

yeah, you were almost exposed to something you disagree with.

if any of you had any self respect you'd stop bumping this shill shit

user.. easy on the btfos

>went from fighting to immediately hugging it out against an user that riled them

There we go. Isn't it better to get along?

not an argument

but really, we're posting here, all we ever see is edgy contrarians, I don't need to subscribe to their podcasts too

>all we ever see is edgy contrarians
At a some point you're going to have to realize that not everybody who disagrees with you is an edgelord. These people are representing very commonplace and innocuous opinions; your bubble is just very thick and sensitive right now

>rogan
>right
The guy supports Gary "Black Homosexual Weed Growing Abortionists" Johnson

LOL!

>the frankfurt school is a relevant organization
>infowars is reliable news, but not enough of a race realist
>net neutrality is a bad thing and trump has a lot of informed opinions about the internet if you give him a chance

Wouldn't a thick bubble be less sensitive?
You could say, 'you're sensitive because you live in a thick bubble' but the bubble is not itself sensitive
Go back to jerking off to blacked and crying about immigrants of your own board

>infowars is reliable news, but not enough of a race realist
>net neutrality is a bad thing and trump has a lot of informed opinions about the internet if you give him a chance
when and where did rogan and peterson say these?

>I'm mega gay and fuck my own kids
>I make up imaginary positions for other people when I'm doing poorly in arguments
>I admit you won our argument thanks to your superior brainpower, you are much smarter and more logical than me
thanks for the kind words, but please work on that kid-fucking thing of yours

The first guy is wrong though. The methodology behind an idea can be wrong but that does not mean the idea itself is wrong

Even so, at that point your just believing in something on faith
The 'claim' may be correct or incorrect, and the experimental results cannot be trusted regardless of outcome, so you have no reason to believe the claim

Witnessing the sheer delusion and insanity these people exhibit is utterly bewildering. It's almost as if these people truly believe that the people they welcome wouldn't, if given the chance, bind them to a tire and burn them alive and pelt stones at their heads if these refugees had any idea how their hosts acted and behaved.

I honestly think these refugees would respect the average /pol/tard more because they at least exhibit some kind of masculinity in their refusal to accommodate them.

These people are so spooked they think their egalitarian ideology can simply just be wished upon the world. In a sense it can because welfare states have taken up the responsibilities and obligations of their citizens to such an extent there is a complete detachment from what it takes to have rights and freedoms. im literally laughing manically right now thinking about how fucking insane and retarded these people must be to ignore reality to such an extent.

I disagreed with their reasoning, not exactly the things they said.

s-sort of

reddiy

guilty as charged, sparking up right now too

>Nietzsche influenced Jordan Peterson and Nick Land

JUST reddit my shit up

Fixed it

Wikipedia vandalism isn't funny

Cleaning shit off a wall isn't vandalism

don't forget harris, they're boys too

question anons. which would you prefer?

1. nick land on the rogan podcast
2. nick land on the harris podcast
3. nick land on the peterson podcast
4. none of the above

i mean #4 excepted obviously this isn't *too* likely to happen, since nick seems pretty shy and probably would not want to be interviewed by anyone too far from his comfort zone...but it's not like rogan would say no to something like that. if he knew what land was all about he might be curious.

harris/land would be an interesting interview but obv their politics are miles and miles apart. there's just not enough in it for either of them.

peterson/land doesn't really make a whole lot of sense on first glance, but again, remember that land has already indicated that he thinks j-pete is a pretty cool guy. so even if to peterson land might seem like the incarnation of evil (but is he really?) he surely wouldn't be worse than whatever the most recent face of Bloody PostMarxist NeoNihilist &c that bothers him.

the other thing is that this network of guys really isn't as all over the place as it seems. land has already tweeted about peterson, and now rogan as well. harris is buddies with rogan and worked his shit out with peterson on the second podcast. and now land tweets rogan videos too, including the peterson one.

i'd like to talk with rogan about acceleration and ask him what he thinks. not in studio tho. he would have to the mic up in front of an empty chair and and a disembodied autotuned robot voice coming from a disintegrating PC could just infinitely talk about the age of memes and paranoia and acceleration. i don't think rogan would go for it tho. he seems to prefer having physical meatbag bodies in the room. this would be a dealbreaker for me.

peterson would be fun to talk to as well. ask him what he thinks of zizek. or sloterdijk. or baudrillard. or whoever.
>or vice-versa, i suppose. where's zizek on j-pete?

harris seems like a bro too but as paranoiac fuckface what is there to talk about him with? the world probably would be better if large portions of it occupied and administered by tens of thousands of clones of sam harris just all talking to each other like the cybernetic consciousness in SMAC. i wonder if he plays alpha centauri.

the stoner right is pretty cool. sort of like a new Four Horsemen for the liminal age. i don't know. just cool to think about.

I only watch podcasts hosted by interesting, intelligent people.

>the stoner right is pretty cool. sort of like a new Four Horsemen for the liminal age. i don't know. just cool to think about.
Come on.

Pic related

why tho?

think about it. rogan/harris/peterson are all have some kind of overlapping signal. New Atheism &c peaked a decade ago after 9/11. radical islam was making everybody nervous, so guys like Maher/Hitchens/Harris/Dawkins/Dennett et al basically just said, well, the problem is religion in general.

since then the winds have shifted somewhat. and then there's all things Trump on top of it. because clearly, yes, religious weirdness remains a thing but the situation is now more complicated in the age of the ctrl-left, which in turn spawns trump hats and in return the trump hats spawn more hysteria on the other side.

harris is right to identify the death spiral. he thinks a lot more about islam than rogan or peterson do (and maybe even land). harris is the guy who identifies the death-vortex between red team/blue team/islam team. maher has commented on it as well. liberalism in 2017 isn't the same as it was in 2004.

i know, the whole idea of the Four Horsemen/the Brights/&c is silly. dawkins is a smug bastard but he was who he was back then. dennett is still a legit philosopher & hitchens was cool. everybody misses him. i do, anyways.

but there's definitely some kind of interesting bro-vibe going on w/rogan/harris/j-pete. the harris/j-pete interviews were weird, but they hashed it all out in the second one. and again, land tweets rogan videos, he tweets peterson videos also. between harris and land there isn't much overlap, but they both would know *something* was deeply rotten in the state of denmark w/r/t liberalism...and i guess you have bill maher out there somewhere as well.

just interesting stuff. achieving Max Irony somewhere in the past couple of years or in the last decade spawned the redpill and now interesting peeps all over are echolocating for pattern recognition.

so okay. Four Horsemen is a wicked fuckface meme. but the 'stoner right' is interesting af. that's all.

will throw this up just for Interestingness as well. one of my favorite books. hesse's fantasy of castalia weirdly prescient sometimes. ofc in GBG all academia was a kind of music/conversation/metaphor & as such was this metaphor for the world. and being a bookish kind of guy the world was all a bit too much for him. outside was the big scary world and in the ivory towers of castalia everything was discrete and musical and full of philosoraptors. there's also a world-class nietzsche shout-out in it as well. and a confucius ref. wonderful book.

the glass pod game doesn't sound so crazy these days. just flipped inside-out. now it's not so much that all the interesting conversations are happening w/in castalia and the world is big and scary. now it's the reverse, maybe. the interesting conversations are happening in the world and there's no castalian frame of reference to house them in and make sense out of them. certainly not in academia, which is gnostic-politicized out the ass. spice &c.

dem glass beads. dem musical patterns. dem magister ludi. hnng.

The Gad Saad episode was pretty cool.

I mean if you can get over Gad's kikey voice

this is what i would want to ask all four of them about, too. hey joe: what did you think of this? hey j-pete: thoughts? nick: share your *feels.*

sam wouldn't care so i would just tell him what i thought. namely, that as quasi-movie guy whenever you get the dubious honour of producing one of the most hated YouTube clips of all time something is going on there. that i think a book called the genealogy of irony would be much worth reading these days b/c somehow irony became a thing in the past 30 years or so and i have a feeling it's not going away any time soon.

>welcome back to the keep on weeping podcast. i'm your host, not sam harris. my guest today is absolutely nobody besides this rene girard sock puppet. again. well anyways one thing that happened this week

Dude on the far left reminds me of a Felix from Chapo type of dude. ie an ugly dude who thinks himself as much more attractive than he is

>im literally laughing manically right now

>Land thinks a Jew is talking more sensibly about Islam than anyone
DROPPED

Daily reminder that Land is a shill for hardcore individualist atlanticist ideology and an enemy of the continental spirit. Read Dugin.

>Dennett
>legit philosopher
He's not taken serious by anyone in academia. He's a fattened mama's boy who went to all the right schools at all the right times and just made a show of it. He has introduced absolutely nothing to the serious philosophical conversation and is easily BTFO'd by his contemporaries (Pereboom, for example). No wonder his most profound thoughts can be explained in a series of half-hearted interviews and fifteen minute TED talks. I'm pretty sure the guys ability to survive the community is solely based off the fact that he looks how a philosopher should look, he sounds how a philosopher should to sound, and ultimately believes in the mystical mumbo jumbo that is "muh rationalism" which makes entry level plebs feel comfortable with his AtheismLite and ramblings about consciousness and morality.

>the tripfag has started literally talking to himself

>enemy of the continental spirit
So far, I see nothing wrong.

Agree on the Peterson part. Think that's the post-mental breakdown/meth binge talking.

>the tripfag has started literally talking to himself
achievement unlocked: i've got a friend in me

>some other folks might be
>a little bit smarter than I am
>bigger and stronger too
>maybe
>but none of them will ever love me
>the way I do
>it's me and me, boy

>and as the years go by
>our friendship will never die
>i'm gonna see it's schizo-therapy