Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh!

>Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh!

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hehe lord Kek is our friend of whiteness :)

Fuck off twat, i'm dead serious. Why is this cunt hailed as the best writer of the 20th century?

He looks like a retarded deer straight out of Chernobyl.

Did you fucking read any of his books? His instincts about prose and syntax and word choice are the best around. He was an absolute virtuoso and he read more in the first 25 years of his life than you probably ever will. He was also a humanist of some warmth. Read A Portrait and shut up. It's surprisingly relatable.

>he hasn't seen eyepatch jimmy

> I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her.

What did he mean by this?

>You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.
say what you will about content and theme but his prose is still goddamn immaculate

Tell me about Joyce. Why does he wear the patch?

Point me the book if this is real, please. I'm going to read Joyce. that's it; I got memed again.

Thats Lucia but whatever

>quotes one line by him
>judges his entire output

Go back to /v/eddit you fuckwit.

Private letters to his wife

Fuck that, I'll just read Ulysses. Also, someone posted a while ago an excerpt where he describes the night and the stars as a tree; it was beautiful but I don´t know the source, do you?

like you've never gotten in a drunken argument with a frog about aesthetics.

little did our shitposting user know but it actually was a reference to Kek

>>Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh!
It's a fucking car horn bro. The cacophony of modernity DUH jesus

What spectacle confronted them when they, first the host, then the guest, emerged silently, doubly dark, from obscurity by a passage from the rere of the house into the penumbra of the garden?

The heaventree of stars hung with humid nightblue fruit.

>The heaventree of stars hung with humid nightblue fruit.

This. thanks.

Took me a few minutes to locate it but i got it. What a fucking metaphor. And notice how the past participle "hung" kind of unifies the metaphor. Both stars and fruit are said to "hang". Fucking love joyce

Gotta admit he looks fucking badass in this pic

>Praise Kekistan brothers shadilay!
Now I am the next Joyce!

Not a /pol/ user, but it is a strange coincidence that "kek" is the refrain of the frogs' chorus from Aristophanes' play.

>Joyce was the original BRAAAAP poster

Confirmed the Veeky Forums fetish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs

brekkek kekkekistani pride worldwide xD don't tread on me rare pepe ye battyhole

> only read one page of Finnegans Wake
> ignores Dubliners, Portrait and Ulysses

Maybe you should read more before shooting off that loud mouth of yours, son.

¨

>it is a strange coincidence

It's the sound frogs make dude, lay off the acid for a few days.

Known asshole fetishists:
>James Joyce
>Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Known foot fetishists:
>Quentin Tarantino
>Stephen King

The letters take half an hour to read, user, and they're written so brilliantly despite their perverse nature.

Also don't dive into Ulysses if you haven't read Dubliners or A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man yet. Ulysses will fucking destroy you unless if you know Joyce's prose well as well as the western literary canon with some Sumerian literature to boot. It's an absolute mammoth of a novel that you shouldn't just dive into with a blasé attitude.

Don't forget "Cunny man" Dan Schneider.

Going to read chapter 4-6 in Dubliners today. It's weird, I haven't looked forward to reading a book for a long time. I tried reading Ulysses once, but as you said, it fucking destroyed me. Dubliners seriously has some of the most beautifully written passages I've ever read, and even as a novice of literature, I can just tell that the man was gifted.

That's how I felt reading Dubliners, too. I should re-read it sometime as I've forgotten some of it unfortunately, but I remember that at its gentlest I was still hooked.

Known foot fetishists:
>pushkin

>chapter
such a waste of trips

only brainlets can't appreciate the wake.