What does Veeky Forums think of Kantbot and his body of work?

What does Veeky Forums think of Kantbot and his body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=vuKmTNGmi54
autisticmercury.com/2014/06/20/no-9-goethe-as-forgotten-ideal-of-masculinity/
autisticmercury.com/2014/05/04/no-25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What does Veeky Forums think of Kantbot and his body
He's fucking fat

A nonentity. Means absolutely nothing to me

He will always be in my heart.

who is he

I like his Angela Nagle piece, his Goethe fanboying can get irritating at times. When he's commenting on insular internet phenomena he sometimes makes good points but he gets bogged down with overblowing the 'subversive' nature of the alt-right. His long-windness and "dear reader" nonsense screams of Reddit.

Seriously who is he? I know he's a blogger but what's his shtick?

a fat redditor with a shite sense of humor
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>he didn't crack up watching this
c'mon lad

THAT GUY!? I love that video lol. So, like, is he serious or ... ?

>youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
That was actually pretty funny. I was expecting to hate it like you seem to.

He's very smart and creative, and has important things to say, but is unfortunately undereducated. He could definitely use a good editor until he reads more and learns to express himself more clearly and succinctly. His style is already nicely developed.

I was reading a piece recently where it took him six paragraphs to describe the reification of something, so I wondered if he was familiar with the concept at all.

the skinny fag in the red beanie and glasses is logo daedalus btw, but he thinks nobody knows that so feels content to make fun of the appearance and bodies of others on his twitter

That's just him padding out his flimsy knowledge, methinks. I don't think he actually wants to say anything important. His community on twitter are the type who do well online but could not have a real life conversation about any of their common posting themes because ultimately they are posers.

Why do you know it then?

>He didn't laugh at that video
>He doesn't want to bring back the Thule Society and raise Thule

I've engaged Kantbot about this and doubt his sincerity on the matter. I don't think he genuinely believes in Thule, that it can be raised, or that Hitler was the Avatar of Vishnu. Needless to say, he has disappointed me at every turn.

All memes aside, is that guy actually Kantbot?

I think he's very funny and I really dig his creative way of synthesising classic lit, phil and current news/cultural commentary in a higher brow way.

I'm also a big fan of his Tweets. I think many of them are very clever.

hahahahahahahahahahaha are you sincere?!?!?!?!

I mean he's not exactly Oscar Wilde but he's wittier than most of the chumps on THIS website.

He's probably my least favorite member of that Twitter gang.

Hello Kantbot.

this is BS logo has a slight southern drawl and that dude is clearly from somewhere in the northeast

>Me: an intellectual.

I don't care for twitter celebrities like Kantbot, or Woke Space Jesuit, or any other person writing out tiny tweets competing with each other for the hottest or most unique take on a subject

I don't have time to follow Kantbot or all his buddies, or those in the Cathleft, or Trad Caths, or any other group of circle-jerking idiots on a website for the purpose of allowing 'verified' liberals to shout at the President

one of the other guys in the video (tall dude talking to them) told me, said he wouldn't stop making stupid smug pepe faces
he's alright
it's true you dolt, lmao at thinking r cam is southern

A bit heavy on the Veeky Forums-type of style over substance and long windedness, but often enough decent insights. Lots of potential, I think he'll get a lot better in the future.

Okay. Thanks, user. Just curious. Don't really have an opinion on Twitter people but interesting none the less.

r cam/logo is a good guy though, from my guesses he has actually studied literature at uni or something (all his views tend to be around the uni canon and views are extensions of the analysis you take at uni) so he is quite Veeky Forums but sometimes is a bit weak when it comes to random stuff, like drugs recently he got tore apart. give him a follow

Shit take desu

Great stuff.

He says he's not in college. What does kantbot actually do?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vuKmTNGmi54

that's beyond stupid

>There're species out in the universe who lack ability to create content, they visit in the night to see ours. Dont disappoint them, or else

subscribed

well, its just not saying very much. he seems to be conceptualizing one as the negation of the other, thus showing that their sublation, beyond appearances, results in the same phenomena ie the redistribution of wealth. this makes two mistakes: first, the reduction of the two moments of political phenomena should not and cannot be reduced to mere distribution of resources, which leads to second, an unnecessary conflation of the two while also ignoring the distinct features as they exist as particularities.

this kind of move ignores the antithesis that would allow for a development in the future through history.

>tfw Kantbot went to university and then ended up making ironic tweets on twitter for a living

Let's just admit that Kantbot is trying to capitalize on his failure.
Let's also admit that Kantbot is a terribly uncreative thinker, meaning that 99% of his output is just him LARPing as a German Idealist.
Let's also admit that Kantbot is still not evidently pathetic only because he is still in his early '20s.

Basically: he is a trainwreck in motion. He's a failure in every relevant part of his life, and he has already failed his ambitions. His contents are what your average undergraduate will post on his class' fb group.

I pity him, but he is too full of himself to recognize in time his own mediocrity (which is weird, given his role models). There's a pretty big chance he will kill himself once he will be able to see the truth for what it is.

Bump for k*ntbot

didn't know that. my hate for him has now grown by a small amount

the real thought leader of frogtwitter and the alt right is of course the bronze age pervert

BAP is great actually

head and shoulders above the rest

>pretty big chance he will kill himself once he will be able to see the truth for what it is

The Sorrows of Young Kantbot

Faceberg is good as well but his blogposts make me want to off myself

>this kind of move ignores the antithesis that would allow for a development in the future through history.

still waiting for that development

keep me posted

He writes for the same periodical as Nick Land.

Maybe you're just jealous?

Who else could it be

The guy has as his intellectual role model Goethe, even on his own term being associated with Nick Land is meaningless.
One day he will see his actual intellectual context with clarity, and when this will happen, all of his life will be a farce to him.
I genuinely hope he'll wake up and quit internet culture in his path to erudition, otherwise he will become a very pathetic man.

stop spreading untruths aleph

I don't see what that has to do with anything. You're bitter.

Aleph defense squad reporting in

He's funny and intelligent and has hot opinions, but I don't think he'll ever create literature of lasting value. His fiction is poor and his prose is weak; the most he can contribute to art is an ephemeral snort as 4channers scroll through their Twitter timelines. Michael Bay and J.K. Rowling are his intellectual superiors simply by virtue of their aesthetic achievements

Kantbot is a NIGGER!!

It would be like having Dante as your intellectual role model, and then brag about working with John Green. Are you happy now?
Nick Land is a non-entity when compared to the writers KantBot reads all day long. Kantbot is a non-entity too, and one day he will realize it to its full extent.

He's a guy who did not go to college because he was scared of feminism. He may not be the average /pol/ dummy, but to call him smart and insightful would be an overstatement.

He's a dumb undergrad-wannabe.

I think Kantbot must work on his body.

>fat sack of rotten diapers has the nerve to post an article with this title
autisticmercury.com/2014/06/20/no-9-goethe-as-forgotten-ideal-of-masculinity/

yes, let's completely ignore that goethe's children all died early, or were alcoholics whose children were all homosexuals who bore no progeny, thus ending the poet goethe's bloodline. truly an ideal of masculinity.

calm down, sweetie

welcome to Veeky Forums, bitch

In just three short years you can become as smart as kantbot. All you have to do is follow his sage advice.

autisticmercury.com/2014/05/04/no-25/

kantbot is dumb. he has yet to follow on his own near sighted advice.

The "Why SJWs will never succeed in the production of genuine art" piece was very funny.

Why not, "Why Kant (literally) bot and frogtwitter will never succeed in the production of genuine art"?

>It would be like having Dante as your intellectual role model, and then brag about working with John Green. Are you happy now?

what? you're not allowed to like Faust because...?

>autisticmercury.com/2014/05/04/no-25/
Every sentence in that article is supreme irony if you picture Kantbot typing it.

I'll admit that that LD50 gallery was pretty good.

I fucking HATE tvkwa though. His only skill is that he's good at mimicking Sam Hyde on Adobe After Effects. Just lol at finding out he's a stick-armed child who thinks neo-post-ironic fuckin shawn hubris is an cool guy when he's a basic model angry manlet. And as Kantbot put it, Beardson is just a hipster who got lost on the internet. That dude is absolute cringe.

But for every clown, there are many worthwhile accounts (BAP, faceberg, loki, owen cyclops, stud, mena)

I loved the libertarian marxist storyline.

You're retarded.

Careful user, they might find this post and mock you on twitter about how "not-mad" they are.

If anything they'll be excited to have haters on Veeky Forums and consider it a sign that they're gaining notoriety. They're so up their own asses and addicted to notifications that their content has been a big cringy circlejerk since at least the inauguration. no one gives a fuck about paul town saying skrt skrt in a chink mask. I hope beardson, kwa, and shawn all get pozzed together.

Opinion on Paul Town?

I hate him but his mumbling and giggling into a shitty microphone while spouting dead memes still makes me laugh.

another resident of mount stupid. he would benefit from shutting the fuck up but there's no dopamine rush in that.

hes gay

One love baby
KANT boipussy

what is his twitter handle?

@kantbot10k

If there's one thing those pseuds never fail to demonstrate, it's how Forever Not Mad they will always be.

>methinks
Stopped reading there

"haha i was only pretending to be retarded" -- kantbot

Paul Town is fucking hilarious, as long as Jon Crumb remains MIA he'll have to do. Praise Jon Crumb.

I said Loki had a bad account once and he screenshotted my post to show all his Twitter friends, meaning that I successfully trolled someone that I don't like into showing my content to better content-producers. Loki Julianus is a fucking fag and a moron, on top of that.

One of my favourite twitter users

What ever happened to thelateempire? From what I could work out he was doxxed by Drumpf supporters for criticising their God king

Hi Niccolo

I can't take any of the "people" listed in here seriously. Browsing through their tweets its nothing besides the same braindead /pol/ nonsense. If this is what the new "counterculture" has to offer, it will die out within the next few years.

twitter makes me confused and anxious, tried to use but can't understand

The original video of Kantbot and his skinny friend sperging out about German Idealism is funny, but the guy's not amusing in any format beyond 140 characters. I'm kind of disappointed by the Jacobite crew in general; most of the articles are a lot of hot air. The only writer it's seemed to benefit is Nick Land, who for some reason is writing the first coherent documents in his adult life.

BAP, Mena, Crypt, Sever Energia, Faceberg and Anarch are the best ones there.

I also like visiting SaloForum.

What's the deal with BAP?

The gay racist bodybuilder shtick is as hard to take unseriously as it is to take seriously.

That's interesting and nice to hear. I suppose if you set yourself the task of a book a fortnight, you get 26 books a year. Easy to see how that could add up to a critical mass, as he says. I'm nowhere near KB, but the way he describes "explod[ing] into intellectual self-awareness in a way that humiliated me" is very relatable.

I can agree with the "follow the authors you like" and all, but he is absolutely wrong on the part about not following any type of guide or recommendations or even read just because someone told you he was great.
I remember I saw a popular tweet of his were he said that you shouldn't read great authors from different times and eras just to fill in checkboxes. He is utterly wrong on that one.
If it weren't for Veeky Forumss fixation with certain authors I wouldn't have ever discovered Pynchon or John Smiths "Stoner". I love the Spanish golden age and by following that era and literary wave forwards and backwards I would never have arrived to those two great authors.

BAP is not a gay account

I follow logo but his takes range from wildly bad to decent. He tweets about things I think are interesting but he has extremely pseudy opinions on them all.

mena is the best frogtweeter but he hasn't been posting much

"Zarathustra Jones" is like Logo in style, but better takes and more bitter. I get the impression he's younger than Logo.