Start reading Crime and Punishment

>start reading Crime and Punishment
>tfw I am a broke antisocial college dropout with the same exact family situation of Raskól'nikòv
>my landlord is a old, somewhat wealthy lady who has pestered me for my rent for months now

>tfw it's getting a bit too real

Consider yourself blessed OP. Warned by providence.

wait til you get to the end, then hope the person writing your life story isn't a fucking hack

>le "he will just have to try to be a better person with the help of le GOD and this used up crusty whore he met along they way"

Dosto a shit

>read Bartleby the Scrivener
>boss asks why I haven't submitted a report
>tell him I prefer not to

I'm sure this will end well.

>implying that ending doesn't fit Rodya perfectly thematically
What's it like being a pseud?

>Reading Dubliners
>I walk around for hours at night brooding too

That story about the man who never did anything except his dull office job and living alone until he starts meeting a married woman, but breaks up with her because he feels it's the morally right thing to do (even though it wasn't in the end) because I feel I'm falling into the same pattern, but I don't know what to do about it. Maybe I should attend more concerts...

go ahead then OP, you know what to do

Do it YOU FAGGOT

Joyce is an atheist faggot and you shouldn't see married women.

I smell pedophilia and crosses even from my computer.

Just make sure you don't kill Lizaveta because that was really sad. She deserved to live longer

Nah, she was pathetic and weak, and we already knew she was going to live a miserable life (hard labour until the old lady dies, once that happens it's prostitution for her), and we also knew she was going to die alone.

Alyona deserved to die for her cruelty, Lizaveta deserved to die for her uselessness. At the end of the day none of these murders make any difference.

>Alyona deserved to die for her cruelty
>At the end of the day none of these murders make any difference.
watching edgelord logic at work is fascinating.

Seriously, what's the difference?

>t. Raskolnikov

truly fascinating.

More like
>t. student who was talking about killing old landlords with that soldier in that tavern

Just think about all the charities!

See? You've got nothing.
By killing Lizaveta Raskolnikov did what everyone expected nature to do, as soon as possible. She was a pathetic, miserable sight. Hopeless, ignorant, feebleminded, superficial, weak. Everyone hated her, her name would be pronounced only as a mockery.
Her death was a miracle. As Nietzsche said, too many people die too late.

Use that as an opportunity to learn from it. I caught similar feels when reading it, and it helped me turn away from the overly cynical misanthropic road I was going down. It was the most important book I ever read.

You're missing the entire point.

This is edgelord personified. "The weak should fear the strong" meme is just a meme

Which story is that?

Autism will do that to you.

Can I ask what you thought of the conclusion of the books?

>who has pestered me for my rent for months
then pay her you degenerate

> implying the ending isn't a perfect development on the themes of redemption and humility

How about you go back to reading John Green