JK Rowling's return to Harry Potter makes her world's richest author in 2017

>JK Rowling's return to Harry Potter makes her world's richest author in 2017
theguardian.com/books/2017/aug/03/jk-rowling-return-to-harry-potter-makes-her-worlds-richest-author-in-2017

>As her wizarding world returns to the stage and screen, Rowling’s $95m pushes James Patterson into second place with $87m

Stay mad you disgusting neet virgins.

I don't envy people who writte who will die in the next century or act like sjw to virtue signal.

MOMMY!!!!!!! user WANT MILKY!!!!!!!!

And there are people who don't think success under capitalism is a complete lottery

If what J K Rowling has done is so devoid of merit, why haven't you become a multi-millionaire author.....or at least earned enough to move out of your parents?

>get the fuck away from me or I'll scream rape.

>I don't envy people who writte who will die in the next century or act like sjw to virtue signal.
are you implying that you wouldn't tweet bullshit to be worth 95 million?
Now THAT'S virtue signaling, you lying fuck.

nah. we live in a perfect meritocracy.

Cream floats to the top....shit sinks to the bottom

money doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you. I have read Marx.

Oh, well in that case:
you're still full of shit

She put the work in. Nothing to be jealous or mad about.

Doesn't James Patterson literally get other people to write for him?

Yeah her works don't have much literary merit but they sell. She maybe isn't that good of a writer but she knew what type of shit kiddies would eat up and make her filthy rich in the process.

filthy capitalist scum.

I I had that kind of money I would use it to overthrow capitalism and then distribute the rest to the proletariat.

you would probably sit on your fat ass and eat snickers and fuck prostitutes. you disgust me.

>I don't envy people who writte
DEAR GOD, I AM SHIT TODAY, WHY CAN'T I WRITE ENGLISH?! BRAIN, FUCKING WORK!

Jokes on you- if I had that kind of money I'd spend most of it on building up networks of foundations to help people living in third world countries and funding ecologically viable city... changes. A lot of fucking trees- just, everywhere, repurposing unused real estate, renewable energy, pollution cleanup. A way to start recycling huge landfills in poor countries. I have this idea, where some of the trash can be pressed into bricks and coated or wrapped to be used in building projects. It might not be pretty, but it's gives the people living in landfills means to build proper houses and it reduces the trash- you know, if they do it fast enough, I guess. Then a way to reduce the thrown away produce and way up redistribution.

I've been planning this shit out for a decade and a half.

eat my morally superior dick

I'd use it to infiltrate and monopolise the media. hire hitmen to take-out leading right-wing media moguls....into the power vaccum I'd insert hard media enterprises to give the proles some guidance

>helping niggers
Nothing moral about helping a plague grow

i'd rather read a fanfiction about how devgru methodically assassinates all the important people in the wizarding community and there's not a thing they could do about it

>James Patterson

How does this guy make so much money? I've never even heard of one of his books, or even seen one.

For a young man in the 21st century, J.K. Rowling embodies just about everything that he hates about his own mother, but can't outright say to her. An aging neoliberal single mother with an inflated sense of self-importance using twitter to cope with her increasing irrelevance. The sort of woman who hasn't seriously thought about any of her opinions, but feels the need to push them on to others and condescend to anybody who might think differently.

She is an archetype. Neither insightful nor funny nor controversial. She is a consummate mediocrity basking in the praise of similar mediocrities the world over who have projected their own aspirations on to her, satisfied that somebody like them is a billionaire. Her Christianity is an accessory. She takes everything that she's been taught by public school and daytime television and fashions a god out of it.

She conceives of public affairs in the nebulous terms of "love" and "hate". The fact that an action might fall outside of either of these two categories, or that something she deems "hateful" might in fact be the wiser choice has not occurred to her. Despite this, she is shockingly easy to bait into a bitter, spiteful rage. Furthermore, her generosity only extends as far as her personal comfort. At the end of the day, it's little more than virtue signalling and if social opinion undergoes some vast sweeping change then she'll fall in line.

In many ways, she's already missed the boat. Her brand of comfortable feminism has already fallen out of style. She just doesn't know it yet. The second wave man-hating sexual phobia that sees rape everywhere. Its frigidity is evident in her writing. Then the bizarre merger with proud slut queer positivity. The post-hoc declarations of characters' sexual proclivities. The rationalization of racial retconning. It's like she discovered a Harry Potter fan tumblr, followed a couple links, and incorporated whatever she saw, resulting in an incoherent schizophrenic worldview. That's probably exactly what happened.

Her name is fucking Joanne. Need I say more?

Because the world is ridden with degeneracy on all levels, user. No one cares about meaning, only cheap entertainment that also panders to common core self entitlement and bullshit stereotypes. Void is the fad.

He's basically an imprint that a certain kind of commercial fiction is published under. It's the kind of thing moms buy from grocery stories.

But user my mother doesn't have twitter and I don't hate her

And one more thing. She has a surprisingly nice pair of tits that I'd really like to suck on.

She looks a lot like my own mother, but with nicer hair and way nicer tits. In fact, she's basically a more attractive version of my mother, which is great since the only thing that really held me back from fantasizing about my own mother is that she just wasn't good looking enough.

Rowling really seems like the kind of woman who'd suck her teenage son's dick. I mean it.

She gets back from le ebin GIRLS NIGHT OUT XD!!! Plastered out of her mind from sipping too much shiraz or perhaps pinot grigio. Maybe she and THE GIRLS even passed around a blunt at Samantha's house. I always find it funny when Gen X women think they're being SO BAD smoking weed. Mouth full of the most expensive cheese available at Tesco and whatever crackers Georgia had to get rid of. She's cackling with laughter and sobbing as she lurches in through the front door. She has zero self-awareness when it comes to her emotions, but defends them with religious fervor.

Clumsily, she makes her way toward the living room where her son is playing video games. She sits down on his lap, suffocating him with her embrace and exhaling the stinking fumes of cheap wine right into his face. For a couple minutes, she rants about what a BITCH Leslie at the office is, before muttering the he's the only on who understands her. Briefly, she looks into his eyes, trembling all over. Then she locks her mouth with his and begins to kiss him passionately. At first he is paralyzed, but his mom is kind of hot and he'll probably never have another chance like this. He's thought about it before. He kisses back and before long she's between his legs, pawing at his penis like the cats she collects. She takes it in her mouth and sucks it like she's back in college. She's STILL GOT IT.

The next morning, she pretends not to remember anything, but blames him for the incident, finding subtle ways to punish him.

>everyone in a third world country is black

I never understood their mindset. Not even the helping niggers thing but shouldn't we help them become self sufficient if anything? Is just giving them food really the fucking answer?