Browsing the book store

>browsing the book store
>see this qt
wat do?

mmmmhhmmmm she got the juicy pusy mhmm

"remove yourself from this establishment at once"

We did this thread before..

Pay my respects and say, "Thank you for blocking people from getting to those trash books. You're doing a service to your country."

based

Say "excuse me" and jump avoid kicking her legs and think to myself what a uneducated person to block the way like she was the queen of the fucking store.

Get up. Stop blocking the aisle.

push the person taking the photo out of the way and into the one laying on the floor, walk closer, kick the coffee at them and keep walking because that's the pleb section

I would try to smell her pusy

>kick the cup over her
>"Pay for the book you're reading, you roastie leech. You're not kidding anybody, pseud."

Why is she using her bag as a cushion? Does she realize that isn't it's intended use?

Is that one qt who said she felt cucked seeing Veeky Forums drool over other girls still here?
It's nice knowing it's not all sad guys posting.

Did you pay for that book? Its not a library, missti

no

Disregard her and buy the Zelda book in the background, and maybe the Pokemon one.

Nothing, what the fuck should I do?

>take pic
>post thread on lit

>Sorry, mind if I grab that book behind you?
>Your book looks interesting, btw
90% of the time, she'll just tell you she's trying to read, but it's a volume game.

I don't think anyone wants to be annoyed by strangers when they are reading.

t. manlet

>implying girls read
>implying they don't pretend to read and aren't just waiting for a cute boy to talk to them
smdh

>trying to talk to 3D
TRAITOR

>implying you're cute

>Interesting? You can't even see the cover, why are you lying?

Top kek, if they want a boy to fuck they will open their phones and with a few clicks they can have a penis available on the spot.

I have been called cute but don't worry my autism excludes me from the scenario

SUCC the basic out of her thru her peehole