Nick land interests me

>nick land interests me

>nick land bores me

>i am nick land

he's the only tolerable NRx thinker

What do you think of Curtis Yarvin?

is that billy idol? he looks particularly cool here

can't tolerate

Could anyone explain exactly what Land did to Deleuze/Guattari's works to come to such 'horrorist' conclusions?

For the sake of your own sanity it is best that you don't find out.

he thinks capitalism is the way we will achieve DG's project of deterritorialization

but what if i like territorialization

Did someone say I am interesting?

speed

Why is deterritorialization seen as good? I've never read Deleuze but skimming the idea it seems like a terrible road leading to brown post-capitalist mush.

It's inevitable.

Doesn't something that's militantly territorial like fascism avoid that?

I'm WAY into philosophy, Nick Land, Jordan Peterson, Sean Goonan, the list just goes on and on...

Fascism is a pyramid meme that relies on industrialisation for the purpose of war.

Okay. That's how the US was so successful for so long, too.

Capitalism is a pyramid meme too, it just happens to concerned only with profit. But the profit incentive of capitalism is inherently deterritorializing while fascism was created with the express purpose of being territorial.

>The US owes it's success to the military-industrial complex
I'd argue the opposite, the military-industrial complex is spelling the downfall of the US. And is not its purpose, profit is. War is just a means of profit.

They were on top since WW2, I wouldn't call that long in the grand scheme of things. And they're crumbling now.

He interests me also OP.

He looks like a Star Wars extra.