Norms losing it

you guys say norms lit well he just raged on twitter

seems like he just scrapped his latest book

Even Reddit is calling him pretensions because he shits on modern lit while praises the Russians

Is this the end of his career in literature?

imgur.com/a/6jg4V

idk, but his latest podcast eps havent been funny

i hope this isnt the death of norm

nothing more Veeky Forums than refraining from publishing at any cost something that clearly isn't ready, i.e. the exact opposite of how things run in genre fiction

Norm didn't waste his time. He should know bombing is part of the process. Hope he gets over it and gets back at it.

>writer write a books, scrape it and gets mad about it for a couple of hours
>this should surprise

It happens to every artist. Be thankful that Norm did not publish a charlatan-ish piece of shit book.

>reddit spacing
Fuck off.

I'm

pretty

sure

you're

the

same

user

every

time

I

see

this

post.

I did admit I go on Reddit in the post so I thought it was more honest that way. I never post usually.

I'm no hotshot author, but over the span of years I scrapped more of my writing than I ever deigned to show anyone. This Norm guy should take heart and not lose sight of *why* he began to write in the first place.

He called Alice Munro the greatest writer of all time tho.

>reddit punctuation
fuck off!?!

>/plebbit/
>imgur
go home

let me shill you his book. some user made a thread about it recently and he convinced me! i went out and stole it. not half bad for an aging comic.

closer to a vonnegut novel than an actual autobiography. and the character Keane involved in some metafictional gaming is surely a Nabokov/Kinbote reference. wow! that norm sure is smart for a celebrity.

The thing I didn't get was how Keane typed his own death.

didn't you pay any attention? keane was a ghost writer.

That sounds like a Norm joke. Maybe I should read it.

Hi Norm!

>Using the same alphabet they use in R*ddit

Ishygddt

>even Reddit
>shits on modern lit
>praises the Russians
>bad

This. Plus there's always revision and resuing old material for parts.

Anyone steeped in the game isn't phased by this lol.

it's a joke dingbat

Books entirely based on puns are my favorite thing in the world. That's why my favorite work of fiction is The Importance of Being Earnest.

You can't beat the Russians, why is wrong to praise them?

t. translation cuck