How to BOMB the U.S. Gov't

Has Veeky Forums reached a consensus on this book? I haven't seen anyone mention in yet. Anyone own it?

great title real attention grabber

Hi, FBI

Sounds like another psyop like the Anarchist's Cookbook, so fuck no I don't own it.

I haven't read it but I'm completely sure it's trash.

But it's written by the guy on the far right(heh). Sam Hyde is his name. He had a comedy show on adult swim.

Hyde seems like a pretty intelligent guy under the retard persona but I don't think he's funny and I wouldn't dream of reading a book he wrote.

It's not, it's alt-right "comedy", meaning it's mostly bad drawings of penises.

I'll remind you once again that the GNFOS, FreeBSD, memes, and the term PSYOP are not to be trusted. Veeky Forums in a perfect world would be a renegade offshoot of the NSA goon HQ, but when you are tainted at the stem the poison will surely catch up to you eventually.

It transcends the good/bad dichotomy.

There's alot of words in that screencap you posted, very little tangible or independently verifiable though. What are we supposed to be taking away from it?

The lack of any sort of commentary on Sam Hyde's book over the past several months is proof that Veeky Forums fears of an alt-right migration have been greatly exaggerated. We would have seen this shit posted NONSTOP everday if it were. All of you LARPing fags can stop with the faggotry now that you've been exposed, and any easily-triggered leftist who still falls for troll bullshit can leave this board.

That internet trolling has been intertwined with politics and national security for nearly a decade now and so Sam Hyde being a funny guy on the internet doesn't indicate that he is politically inconsequential.

I like Hyde, he's funny. Though I don't like him enough to buy his book. I'd torrent it if anyone has a link.

Also I hope his politics is a a Kaufman situation, he has instances where I think it's satire

Interesting ((logic)) there, /pol/ friend.

LARPing faggot get out.

>nothing

>FreeBSD
What's the issue with it?

Conspicuously disproportionately Jewish user base.

That's only a bad thing if you are a pol teenager. But, based on what facts can you say this?

>Free

A few pages were posted on lit when it was first released. Unequivocal dog shit. I fucking loved when Sam Hyde called Tim Heidecker during Tim's podcast. "I don't have health insurance!!"

its kino

>download to farm buffer
>delete it immediately afterwards

I wanted to like it but it's just kind of lacking. There is no actual message worth taking from it, and if you want random scenes and ideas it has been done much better by other people. I like Sam, and I was ready to buy this book, but someone leaked the pdf and I read it and I was glad I didn't spend my money on something I would flip through once and never look at again.