>>9849043

>mEIN kAMPF
rEALLY MAKES YOU THINK

What's their problem with programming?

>Threat to the order/security of institution; provides instructions regarding computer programming

This is some Ray Bradbury shit

>ESPN - NBA Draft Preview
>The magazine includes an article which describes acts of bondage and sadism inflicted on individuals.

>How to Draw Manga: Illustrating Battles,
by Hikaru Hayahi

>Mail providing detailed instruction in the
marital arts such as judo, karate, aikido, kendo, kung fu and similar techniques

>Classic Trains
>This magazine includes maps of rail lines of Ontario, Canada

>Necronomicon
>Threat to the order and security of the institution
That cult will never die till the stars come right again, and the secret priests will take great Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time will be easy to know, for then mankind will have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones will teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth will flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom.

I remember reading about why D&D was banned in a handful of American prisons. They described escapism and roleplay as "undesirable activities for inmates to engage in" because it might raise their spirits and allow them an escape from the monotony of prison life. They also dislike the way a GM is put in control of the game, and consider it a gateway to gang activity.
It seems strange, but who knows how convicts behind bars can twist seemingly harmless things into blackmail and control of other inmates.

>Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

>Threat to the order/security of the institution;
Depicts sexual acts involving minor children

wtf, how many children are in prison who could be raped?

oh shit....just caught this

>Loss of Honor: How the Insidious Practices
of the Michigan Department of Corrections
Can Ruin a Lifetime of Reputation

How many dragons are in prison and in danger of being slain? These rules are entirely based on denying anything potentially controversial or engaging to inmates. No sex, no violence, no political rhetoric, nothin' but good ole wholesome holdin' hands 'n singin' kumbaya.

Reminder that prison employees are bottom tier non lit types and they either copy pasted this shit, or are reacting to evidence

>>C++ for Dummies: Threat to the order/security of institution; provides instructions regarding computer programming

its old and irrelevant language, used to hold few old applications written in it, nothing to hack prisons with

so they think if they ban books about rape, then nobody will get raped in prison?

Looks like that works out well.

I want to laugh, but I can't help but wonder if this type of list is the end goal of government types pushing censorship for "moral reasons." All of these flimsy excuses to ban provocative and interesting books.

c++ isnt irrelevant at all what are you on about

its dead deal with it

>life in prison
>guards won't even allow me to temporarily escape my misery my pretending to be a noble dragon slayer
Shit sucks.

>How to Start a Business in Michigan

>F***ing White Revolutionary Mass
>Movement and Other Fables of Whiteness

>Rifts Conversion Book Two - Pantheons of
>the Megaverse, by C. J. Carella (Second
>Printing)

There's actually 4 rifts books listed....which is weird because there's like 100 of them. Rifts was sort of a sci fi dungeon and dragons deal that never caught on, just funny this is the only time I've ever seen rifts mentioned in anything.

>Sexual Energy Ecstasy, by David and Ellen
>Ramsdale

>Some Kind of Cook, W. D. Burns
>Threat to the good order of the facility. Because the author is a currently incarcerated

>Star Wars- Role Playing Game

Goddamn! there's another failed rpg! How do they even know this shit exists?

>Thank God! My Savior Was Not a Jew, by
>Lt. Col. Gordon AJack Moore

>Ur-ine Trouble by Kent Holtorf, M.D.

>Wet Women - My Hot Honeypot

>Why White Nationalism?

>Window ME Secrets,

>You Are Going to Prison by Jim Hogshire

>>Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Threat to the order and security of the institution; role play

good to know that it's only second edition D&D, and that 1e, 2e, 3.0, 3.5, 4e and 5e are all cool.

>Rifts was sort of a sci fi dungeon and dragons deal that never caught on,
>never caught on

It was fairly popular, as far as these things go. After maybe World of Darkness, I'd guess RIFTS might be in 3rd place for name recognition among rpgs.

>3rd place

so yeah...exactly. Never caught on then.

hey, you wouldn't happen to want to buy a mint condition hardback silver edition collectors copy of the original rifts book would you?