What are the best books about rabbits?

What are the best books about rabbits?

Watership Down

Oh wait a minute wait a minute. Is it uh....is it bugship carrots go easy down?

Rabbits all the way down???

There is a novel about rabbits during the battle of Waterloo.
I haven't read it myself but it is suppsoed to be very good and humerous... so nothing for Veeky Forums

BUGS...

EASY...

c-combo breaker

bugs... eat more carrots.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Can anyone link me to the original post where this meme started? I just gotta see

bugs is clearly a victim of the carrot industry and their lobbyists in washington

check the archive

#BugsLivesMatter
#BLM

This meme did not originate on Veeky Forums.

thanks for the headsup but ur still a fag for reading other boards

B

U

really? The blatant lack of humor implies that it did.

G

RUINED!

SALAMANDASTROOOOOOOOOON

Eulalia!

find me the origin or you are lying.

the only lit meme was the oats but bugs do look like tommy p

It was on tumblr in June.

didn'T help. cant find anything predating the psot here.
I think I believe you but still want to see original

girugamesh

so is this some kind of forensic meme thread now?

Alice got stuck down the rabbit hole after eating too many carrots

can you really make the claim that alice in wonderland is about rabbits? Think about it dumbfuck. Goddamn you assholes.

>tfw you create a meme

/tv/ did it first

>forensic
If oyu are OP on meme
confirm or deny this then please

Im confused. What is so funny about that post exactly?

Welcome to post-irony. Isn't the future just so cultured and high-brow?

Like Pinocchio the Velveteen Rabbit becomes real. A good one, and sad.

it isn't actually funny. it's only a forced meme.

bugs..?

>oats
That was tumblr.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman rabbit dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a pet rabbit. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese bugs bunny to let you fuck him.

Honestly not quite sure. I think it's just that some guy is really concerned about a fictional rabbit eating too many carrots