I finally understand greek homosexuality

I finally understand greek homosexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyparissus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganymede_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Lovers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and what did you learn?

do you know cases of homossexuality in greek myths?
i think i'm only aware of that with hyacinth and apollo

Zeus and ganymede?

TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT

>How does taking all my clothes off for you improve my exam results Socrates?

Hahaha great joke. Upvoted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyparissus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganymede_(mythology)

>Three times the sun had ended the year, in watery Pisces, and Orpheus had abstained from the love of women, either because things ended badly for him, or because he had sworn to do so. Yet, many felt a desire to be joined with the poet, and many grieved at rejection. Indeed, he was the first of the Thracian people to transfer his love to young boys, and enjoy their brief springtime, and early flowering, this side of manhood.

INTERCRURAL

EDUCATION

GYMNASIUM

/ourguy/

In all honesty, was the idea to teach the youth to be as confident as the gods i.e. by getting them to overcome the shame of their vulnerabilities?

That's what I've always gotten from it. Except, I think it goes over the heads of most people and just makes them neurotic or homo or both.

Jove and Ganymede

thank you guys

YOU A GAYLORD HAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles#Lovers
>As a symbol of masculinity and warriorship, Heracles also had a number of male lovers. Plutarch, in his Eroticos, maintains that Heracles' male lovers were beyond counting.

Top or bottom, OP?

No Homo if top. Old Greek principle.

no olives, no grapes, no point.

Yeah, but that's weird. It's sex with a man regardless.

This. I'd let a pretty boy blow me, but I couldn't fuck a man no matter how attractive

That's how it starts. Soon you'll have a daddy pumping your bum full of cum.

greek homos used to fuck each other's thighs, or so i've been told

I had a professor tell me Plato "totally had thigh sex with Socrates". Can any egg heads on Veeky Forums confirm?

I just wanted to post a cute picture of alcibiades desu. Socrates was a stronger man than us all

>top
Hello, daddy

Please kill yourself. Thanks.

Probably but it is just a guess. He probably got thigh fucked by Socrates only to teach his methods of thigh sex to his disciples. What a life it must have been in ancient Greece.

I vote no. Plato wished that Socrates would have thigh sex with him, but everyone Socrates probably did have thigh sex with in Plato's version Socrates has recently given up having thigh sex with to pursue knowledge or lifting. Plato seems to be lying, probably giving Alcibiades the brush off he got from Socrates.

Plato also fucks with a lot of other people's arguments in strange ways for someone who didn't get jilted for a different queer boy. In the Symposium, Aristophanes argues that the best pairing is male with male from his origin myth and Socrates disagrees. But any reading of Aristophanes' remaining plays or commentary on them would make one suspect he thought yuri was the purest form of love, and Socrates is far better known for being interested in male/male pairings. Aristophanes and Socrates were close friends, which is why Aristophanes mocks him badly enough in his plays Athens was wiling to kill Socrates and Socrates was like "it's cool bro, that shit was funny these lowbrows just don't get it". It's unlikely that when Socrates said "no wisdom not boipussi best of all good" that Aristophanes conceded a boipussi-human-centipede-ubermensch if he had argued for one.

Plato dreamt about thigh sex with Socrates I'm sure, but I don't think Socrates went for it.

>Please kill yourself. Thanks.
>getting this triggered by a shitpost

weeeeeee----ew
it's like you haven't read the stoics

I wasn't triggered. You sound insecure.

okay, but with such reactions you sound more insecure than i am, though

just saying desu

Name 1 (one) reason why

No, you sound more insecure.

>no you
>no you
>etc.
There, summarized the rest of your shitposting for you.

1 (one) reason. If you are unable then you might as wel accept defeat, mortal.

NO U! ;_;

summaries are for brainlets

Not an argument.

not what your mum said lmao

>socrates
that's alcibiades you idiot, it's in the damn file name

>he can't tell the vocative case from dative
socrates not socratei dumfuck