Hermeneutics of post ironic racism

there is a consistent meme on this board I feel could be addressed; in any thread where it can appear it does and it always manages to provoke several responses. Humor, outrage, paranoia, curiosity. I am talking of course about the post sincere racist/sexist comments that perforate this board.

what function does it serve to make a comment like "The holocaust never happened, but it should have"? the first thing one notices about it is it is so blatantly racist it calls into question the sincerity of the author, so in that way it is more complicated and insidious than what we shall term as "true prejudice" because we can read whatever we like into this and project our own ideas.

maybe the author is from /leftypol/ trying to discredit /pol/ maybe he is from /pol/ trying to shock the sensibilities of the readers of Veeky Forums so more subtle ideology gets by undetected. maybe he's just some troll?

what do you think Veeky Forums?

Gas yourself, you kike

It's not racism when it's based on what's good for the white race.
Also, we're not ironic. We mean this with every fiber of our being. We're redpilled.
The tide is turning. Enjoy the next 8 years

i think we should sterilize all white males so to stop racism

That's not what "perforate" means

This. He means permeate. Typical leftist loser who hates whiteness. Can't even think.
There's nothing wrong with racism and anti-semitism. This is what leftists want to happen if we don't get rid of nonwhites

I will report you to the authorities

(((>you)))

I have free speech, a white value. You wouldn't understand because your idea of values is raping and murdering and destroying white culture

I'm sick of hearing about racism. The more you whine about it, the more you provoke trollish responses.

You don't sweety, if you have not noticed we the liberals are more powerful

The white race is rising, sweety. Enjoy Lord Kek's meme magic and sheer chaos

Rising? It's been all downhill since the British Empire's glory days

I was speaking in metaphor. your racism pierces the very heart and soul of the once noble Veeky Forums

You're wrong sugar, America is less than 30% white and in Europe we imported and continue to import enough refugees so you will have no speak in anything

Not more powerful. Easier, perhaps.

Just you wait and see what Trump has planned, honey.
Politicians today know that wed rather see migrants drowning than saving them

Senator Cancer McBrain will foil the Evil Trump!

Sweety, drumpf is pro-Israel so nobody will remove us and there are enough legal people of color here to make you a minority

He's against Jews, it's just 4D chess. Your liberal rotted brain wouldn't understand

Sugar, his daughter is married to a jew and the same jew is his advisor, don't know how much pro-isreal than that you can get

in denial, the post

any non memesters feel like contributing?

Veeky Forums isn't a book.

I un-ironically wish there was a conspiracy- along the lines of the BS spouted about Cultural Marxism- to destroy western civilizaiton purely through philosophical writing. That'd be an amazing thing.

In some sense, it seems helpful to let the /pol/tards continue believing in these conspiracy theories.