No longer human

>no longer human
>character isn't a virgin

Wat

damn i was about to read this to see if it could help me cope with being an incel but thanks for the warning. guess i'll try something else

You should still read it. It captures so much of what it means to function as a person who's inner self is shunned by society. Shortcomings and trials we are all familiar with.

The guy in the book gets so much pussy that either he's attractive or all the girls are quite ugly

instead of it, you should read my diary desu

Its the quintessential book for outcasts I'd definitely still check it out

The amount of virgins on this site is hilarious.

It's not like your life is going to be any different once you get laid

Get the fuck out.

it almost gets worse desu
I used to be a chad in my hs/undergrad years and then I got hit with crippling depression
haven't even kissed a girl in 3 years after almost a decade of nonstop puss
I'd rather have never slept with any of them in the first place than had it and lose it

but i bet i've kissed much more grills than you ;)

Even if it gets to be any different, it will be actually WORSE: pregnancy scares, STDs, cheating, fights, broke-ups, nagging, no time for yourself and so on. Use your hand.

But you can't really blame women for that. Depression can arise due to unfulfilled ambitions or lack of a cause (at least in my experience) but if someone isnt willing to help you or stay by your side in moments of crises then they aren't worth it. Know what I mean?

Kissing is for fags, I go straight to anal

it's less about the sex and more about finding one person on this planet who doesn't think of me as/treat me like a repulsive subhuman. otherwise i would have just fucked a hooker years ago

I love my waifu

>claims to not being a fag
>goes straight to anal

>I used to be a chad

Not how it works. You were just a normie.

He's attractive and charismatic. His issue isn't that he cannot interact with other people, but that he feels so entirely different from the normal person.

>who's
Mongoloid. Learn your own fucking language.

>He thinks only gays do anal

This user summed it up pretty nicely. No sympathy upboats today normalfriend

>pregnancy scares

this is true terror

What are condoms and pulling out

Still has to deal with the second half.

>pulling out and being a cuck
>not scaring your sperm and girl into submission
If you have a girl and you're not cumming inside her, there's something wrong with you.

She is the one that is going to have you in submission for 18 years

Well then your problem is fucking a girl you don't want to be with for the next 18 years. In which case you're a cuck to your desires.

>chad
>not mental illness
>creative
>healthy
>educated
>rich
>popular
"OH MY GOD HOW CAN I STOP SUFFERING XDDDD ANYONE HAVE A CIGARETTE? :)"

Fair enough, but be warned that once you get married and have kids women change completely.

I wants kids desu.

Cannot possibly be any worse than my ex.

dazai was such a chad that he got multiple women into suicide pacts with him