A frolic of his of his own

>A frolic of his of his own
>of his of his own

The fuck is this, Gertrude Stein?

fpbp

your post fuckin sucks "dude"

yeah it's a classic, what's the problem stupid?

Fuck. Mine has this misprint too. I've looked at it over 1,000 times probably, but I've never noticed. Thanks a lot dick

how do you get a typo on a fucking cover wtf lmao

I have the same one. I wrote a letter to the publisher demanding a new one with a revised cover. They have not responded. I am going to burn mine on periscope if they don't respond soon. For all the world to see. Me burning a good book because Scribner is shit.

Tragedy.

looks like it's not a typo, enlarge the image and look at the area to the right where the author's name is, you can see the words of the title continue in very light, hard to see font

OK then. It's not a typo, it's autism.

no joke I unironically want this

I want to read this and JR, which should I do first?

Do you have The Recognitions? Do that first. If not: JR

>Reading 19C English text.
>Mfw the last word of the page is repeated at the start of the next page.
What are you typographic triggers Veeky Forums?

I have a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" with a genuine orthographical error on the cover, and when you open the book, the title is written correctly.

Also, the translation is the crappiest I've ever seen, but it's a present from my mother, so I don't want to just throw it away.

It's not a misprint you fucking blind retards. If you look closely there are ghostly versions of the words on the right that run on. It's a repeating sort of thing. Now, that it's a good design, that's a different story, but it's not a typo.

this

i saw this at a used bookstore for only $5 should i buy it? is it something that will go for $5,000,000 in the near future?

>It's not a misprint you misprint you fucking blind retards.

Can we get this get this meme going?

What horrible design. What the fuck? How could someone think doing that to the spine of a book is a good idea?

are you dyslexic?

>is it something that will go for $5,000,000 in the near future?
Doubtful. This was a pretty mass printing/distribution of this edition before they went back and fixed it, IIRC.

yeah i have it and they just fade the 'of his'

kinda want the misprint version desu

I'll sell you mine

I thought it was supposed to be artistic. You can read it across and then down, or halfway across then down then across again. It's like two different tetris pieces. It's ultra modern.

actually? put up a listing on Ebay, $10. Email me