Why do women read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWffkRFSC4
youtube.com/watch?v=aiebq2ZG5u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Aed39Lp1orc
youtube.com/watch?v=qPBJwf7dEwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

either for show or for having read

to find. why do you read? the same. that which the two seek differs only.

kill you're self

>why do you read?
to put what i read into practical, ethical use, and become a better person

Conformity. Most women read, so others conform to it. Historical, these are fields that women dominated. Much like how the Jews dominate wealth.

right, to find. to find practicality, to find ethics, to find betterment.

>to put what i read into practical, ethical use, and become a better person

see

music is more interesting than books

but i like to read cause my family instilled in me a love of reading

youtube.com/watch?v=WpWffkRFSC4
youtube.com/watch?v=aiebq2ZG5u8

my favorite book is Quran

youtube.com/watch?v=Aed39Lp1orc

why do you read

youtube.com/watch?v=qPBJwf7dEwY

th end is coming

soon moderation

Halal

Sometimes to expand the mind, more frequently it's escapism and to have something to talk about. Most women I know who have families read shitty non demanding lot when they can to have a moment's respite from their boring lives. They can then discuss the book with other boring mum's during their part time office hours.

sadly this.
"what are you reading atm?"
"it's called *generic historical novel*, my aunt recommended it"
"oh cool.. how is it?"
"i dont know, it's nice i guess, *generic character* is quite annoying but i really dig the setting"
"do you know the movie the name of the rose? the books pretty good too, if you are into that kind of medieval thrilling plots"
"i think i've heard the name, but for the moment i'm busy with the remaining 4 volumes"
i've encountered so many women who cant even explain the appeal of what they are reading, they just swallow. one of my female friends admitted she only flies over text all of the time and hence needs to jump back a few pages from time to time whenever the narrative form differs from the absolute standard.

I only read Loomis to become a better d/ic/k

why do you read then cunt? to shitpost how you have read this and that? to display your pseudery in public and impress normies by having read some obscure shit which you regurgitate? see how useful that is

Yes, it's sad how many women are poorly read, unlike men, but I just can't forget the fact that Woolf, Shelley and Plath existed. Maybe today not even two like them exist, but one is still something.

>reading
>in 2000+17
Kek.

>women read
False statement OP.

They don't read. Their eyes just kind of roll over the page

Aw, look at him, the fresh c/lit/, perhaps he has read Dostoevsky, it has really made him a thinken ad now he considers going to mass or something, anyhow he *grew out* from his atheist phase. Maybe he has read Orwell, and now makes observations on how this and that is something that would make Orwell spin in his grave. This c/lit/ really put the didactic power literature is capable of to good use. Or maybe his bright mind already hovers above fiction and he posts in the "what did Nietzsche mean by this" type of threads exclusively. A better person, indubitably.

still haven't told me why you read, therefore my point stands

also nice projections and pasta

Have you ever noticed a man will simply state his hobbies? For example: 'I like to play video games'; 'I like to read'; 'I enjoy fantasy/role-playing'.

However, for a woman it is always: 'I am such a nerd'; 'I'm a little bit of a geek'. This is because women are incapable of living for themselves, of creating their own self. They find an archetype they like, and they mold themselves to fit it. This archetype may be chosen because the kinds of guys they like are into it, or because popular culture tells them that's the ideal women, etc., but no matter what, women are afraid to really 'be themselves'.

Can't wait for sex robots and artificial wombs.

>Much like how the Jews dominate wealth.
Lol, even if the 15 million Jews had a $1,000,000 net worth on average (and they probably have less), that would represent only $15,000 bn = 5.8% of the world's $255,708 bn wealth, according to Credit Suisse. At worst, the goyim do control 94.2% of wealth.

t. Jew

>posts a gif of a woman laughing
official faggot

The same reasons than you do.

>/trv/ is a very slow board
>that means people barely travel anymore in 2017

You sound insufferable.

because books are associated with intelligence and intellectualism, both things make them look differentiated than other women (and thus, get more attention)