youtube.com/watch?v=wMl7EQVeZBY
youtube.com/watch?v=85ojQsAqFOc
youtube.com/watch?v=kxQv6MdTe4E
youtube.com/watch?v=QlHxJWOxjlI
youtube.com/watch?v=FXtR4Q7ONmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the entire future

a thousand years of this

I guess the best we can do is try to instigate the collapse and get it over with.

Holy shit can we actually scare this one off youtube? She actually deserves it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXktN9RVJ_c

Don't be rude

youtube.com/watch?v=4-dXUs1-4-Y

Seconded. She makes me long for an alien race to come and glass this godforsaken planet.

>video about "depression"
>still has to actively display tits
>thinking depression is just sadness
>not realizing you're sad because you are empty inside

perhaps widespread literacy was a mistake

or shit, why not books as a whole

So who else is rooting for global warming?

>check out goodreads reviews for this book
>every 5 star review is a teenage tumblr girl filled with gifs
>the people who actually grew up in the 80's all gave it 1 star

This was actually sweet

damn...

What the hell are you waiting for, North Korea? Nuke the the west coast already!

>make a video you want people to watch
>be as annoying as possible

Harry Potter was a mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=cnxF1iJbmoM
youtube.com/watch?v=2J9AKrwN0dY
youtube.com/watch?v=BDDcQTi-usM
youtube.com/watch?v=-WwYx5_YVnk
youtube.com/watch?v=pPAi0oUhcbM
youtube.com/watch?v=fbkoILamWAA
youtube.com/watch?v=wMl7EQVeZBY
youtube.com/watch?v=85ojQsAqFOc
youtube.com/watch?v=kxQv6MdTe4E
youtube.com/watch?v=QlHxJWOxjlI

o i am laffin

Why are open, "artsy" girls invariably depressed?

they are children. They will do anything to get your attention

youtube.com/watch?v=FXtR4Q7ONmA
:(

wtf I hate cute girls now

jk, I like her, she's a qt.

Obnoxious wench.

look past all that make up and calculated manic movement. She's fucking ugly and basic bitch as it gets

Plato was right about both esotericism and the written word.

>I have 22 books in here
Woah woah woah slow it down

>thinking aliens will be this similar
>thinking that this will solve the problem

>protect your pussy, bitch
What is that supposed to mean?

JFC I was not prepared for that and I have to admit I laughed my ass off. She's overreacting so much it's obvious that she desperately wants to be a victim.

Parasites.

kek

I love how the boys in this thread are so resentful they cannot wait to mock a girl.

never change Veeky Forums

this is such juvenile humor, it's just as cringey as whatever she dos in the video (I didn't watch it because what's the point)

I think it was meant as more of a "Veeky Forums wuz here" than humor.

go back

kek

just a bit of banter

>that fucking comment section

Bullying is not nice user.

>protect your pussy bitch

ROFL. I nearly spit out my beer when I heard this.

At this point can we officially classify Veeky Forums as an anti-literacy board? I don't think that there's anybody left here who doesn't agree that books were a mistake.

I shouldn't have laughed at this but I did.

How are we supposed to respond to this world lads? How can I not give up on humanity at this point?

>has twenty-two books

Too well-read for me.

Just live as a fringe outsider like 99% of Veeky Forums. We'll never understand.

She must be a ferocious bedmate.

Lifestylism should be met with death.

Murder all neurotypicals (normalfags) and let autist rule the world. Autists are the next step of humanity.

Does this kind of stuff actually happen? I'm so detached from seeing people this seems like cartoons to me.

WTF i'm a nazi now

White knighting is not welcome here user.

Not gonna lie, she's pretty hot and I would gladly fuck that puss, but she's alo annoying as shit.

Bullying anyone is not nice you big fat meanie!

(However, to be honest, cam-whores should be shot on sight. Especially these "book nerds". No actual relevant discussion, no sort of redeemable critique, just simply some slut trying to be funny and trendy in order to please deepfag teenage girls.)

you need to include a nice friend when you post
rude dubs desu

there is so much resentment in this thread, I'm drowning in it. "She doesn't like what I like!" "She has a manic personality, that's not serious!"

WTF has this board devolved into. Leave her alone, go do something useful with your time.

I'll rape you.

>women aren't into philosophy
>still get depressed
How?

I can't find my nice friend folder, so I'll just post protector of all, anti bully ranger!

Just because we're on Veeky Forums doesn't mean you should joke about things like this. Statistically, a rather large percentage of posters will have experienced rape or sexual assault in the past.

Of all the boards on this site, why are you here? Why not post that shit on r9k or pol?

They aren't. Every since "depressed" whore you know under 40 are simply pretending, acting out a little play because they love drama and attention. It's all a game and they are incapable of distinguishing their fantasy from reality because they have never suffered

>tattoos
dropped

Protect your pussy, bitch!

its your fault for getting raped, should've protected yout pussy, bitch

I'll hold you down and tongue fuck your face while he rape you

I don't know. Women might be excessively fragile beings, and we might view them through the false lens of equality.
Of course, there is karmic justice in this, and a joke.

I've been depressed since 8 years old, used to cry myself to sleep almost every night until about 13 years old, when I started to handle emotions better. Never have I said a word about this to anyone. This trend of girls and celebs begging for attention for their apparent mental health problem has only made me more and more misanthropic and dejected. Worse yet is these same bitches calling me insensitive at every opportunity.

>Worse yet is these same bitches calling me insensitive at every opportunity.
Indeed. Women are like kikes, but they carry wombs. I wonder if man is as horrid when given power? Guess we need a few transhumanist experiments to find out.

Were you molested or an orphan? Otherwise I don't understand how little kids can have genuine depression.

please don't post this kind of stuff here user, the containment boards exist for a reason

Not him, but I know for a fact that bullying can lead to such. Doesn't matter if at home or at school. You get ostracized from the groups and social life to the point it becomes a painful burden. You look at them go, wondering what carrots they might see in those actions of theirs. You might feel the same whip.
The whip can only motivate you so far.

Molested, and was very sincerely religious, had vivid, hellish visions about my damnation all the time. Still, nobody knows....

I was bullied as a kid and I just kind of went into an introverted world. I can understand feeling down at times and generally inferior but genuinely depressed is a stretch to me.
That's fucked. Sorry, no kid should ever deal with that.

Forgive me for blogposting but I feel your pain user. I was an autistic child who additionally had adhd and was verbally abused on a daily basis by my family. I believe I had moderate depression when I was a wee little kid in kindergarten and it got even more severe when I entered junior high. I always thought of killing myself when I was young and I scratched my self while crying to fall asleep in order to compensate my pain. The depression has been going on for years now. I hate these tardlets on youtube who give these attentionwhores empathy. It's obvious these whores aren't really depressed and are trying to get views.

You're retarded.
>I have a baby-making machine inside of me that's going to expire and I need to figure out quickly how and when to use it
>guys want to fuck me less every year that goes by, so I have to decide whether to settle down with the best guy now, or educate myself, start a career and settle with someone worse when i'm less attractive and valuable
>billboards of hot chicks everywhere remind me how unattractive I am
>male value is determined by success, which men can affect. female value is determined by looks, which is genetic.
All I have to worry about being a guy is not getting someone pregnant. Being a woman is shit.