You gotta train your brain

>you gotta train your brain
Umm.. what? But how?

hes just a heideggerian right libertarian who doesnt have the balls to say he hates foreigners so he always backtracks on his statements when questioned by liberal journalists

simple, really

I FUCKING TOLD YOU, BITCH.

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE.

I mean, if you had to live and work as a pubic figure in Germany, wouldn't you do the same?

>pubic figure

You gotta change your underwear.

Interesting...

No, I'm not a fucking Heideggerian (aka THE post-modernist). I don't create the problem and the cry about it as if I didn't help usher it in.

C'mon Peterson follower, think for yourself.

>he.. doesnt have the balls to say.. so he always backtracks..

Never heard of him so I went to youtube and the first video of him I clicked skipped to the middle of the video and he was in an interview where his eyes were watery. Bitch confirmed.

>(aka THE post-modernist)
cmon bruh

Heidegger basically invented post-modernism. Derrida did nothing but translate Heidegger into french, and purify him to reveal the liberal apologist that his philosophy amounts to...authentically.

It's just the most inane horseshit, everyday.

fell for a meme i wrote on a heidegger thread

>heidegger
>postmodernist

>Heideggerian
>"The postmodernist"
It was 89 IQ tier and it was on Veeky Forums.

BTW, I've never heard or seen Sloter back track on anything, and he has made some radical fucking statements; on the contrary, I have always been impressed with his ability to say extreme things elliptically as to confound libtards. He is really good at this. Subtle, yet extremely direct.

His recent anti-feminist thunderblow, his exceptional Heidegger book are testaments to this.

Book cover reminds me of Deleuze and Guatarri: "A concept is a brick, it can be used to assemble a court of reason..."

If you can build up a solid argument for that then lets hear it. Why not?

all these deluded derridean'd cucks

he literally moved philosophy from concerns of epistemology towards concerns of ontology

heidegger invented post-modernism lmfao....what's next? heidegger wasnt a germani neo-pagan lutheran anti-semitic nazi?

philosophy grads are retarded...go back to to TPC discord

Worst board on Veeky Forums desu