Describe Veeky Forums with a quote

Describe Veeky Forums with a quote.

it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

>buying books

>not buying books

"Veeky Forums a shit"
-user

You are in love with intelligence, until it frightens you. For your ideas are terrifying and your hearts are faint. Your acts of pity and cruelty are absurd, committed with no calm, as if they were irresistible. Finally, you fear blood more and more. Blood and time

what's this from?

Paul Valery

poopy doopy rainbow scoopy

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition

"It's still Veeky Forums."

Veeky Forums's "Can the sub-Normie Speak?" perhaps best demonstrates Veeky Forums's concern for the processes whereby internet culture studies ironically reinscribe, co-opt, and rehearse neo-colonial imperatives of political domination, economic exploitation, and cultural erasure. In other words, is the internet cultural critic unknowingly complicit in the task of imperialism? Is "internet culture" a specifically first-world, normie, privileged, academic, institutionalized discourse that classifies and surveys the internet memes in the same measure as the actual modes of internet meme dominance it seeks to dismantle? According to Veeky Forums, internet culture studies must encourage that "internet culture intellectuals learn that their privilege is their loss."

you think Veeky Forums is instagram?

It's clear enough that a number of people on Veeky Forums, including on Veeky Forums, advertise their tastes and knowledge in an effort to gain status. The idea that an anonymous forum would prevent such shallowness is evidently mistaken

This is totally true. That's the entire point of the shelf threads, the backlog threads, the book stack threads, and the "what are you reading" threads. It's all a pretty desperate attempt to gain status on this board.

True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.

You can buy the time to read them. You work 10 hours a day for $30/hr? Okay, "spend" $60 to save two hours by only working an eight hour day.

Retards

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

What a lovely quote that I have never heard before because I'm chronically underread and can now read.

I'm going on holiday fags
Hope you have a calm summer

>Veeky Forums
>the same leve as TSE

lol

>being this poor

Books is one of the most expensive hobbies I've taken up, and I am/was a mustard race PC gaymer.

Human nature strikes again. If only we were as solitary as orangutans. - Which would bring other issues but that aside.

Also the epigraph of blood meridian