Reading fiction is childish and immature

>reading fiction is childish and immature
Is there anything more pretentious and arrogant than this?

spamming and flooding

yes.

BUGS
U
G
S

Actually reading fiction

EASY
A
S
Y

i cant think of a bigger waste of time than reading non fiction

Bugs Bunny, it appears that you have recently gained an alarming amount of weight. This is clearly due to an unhealthy overconsumption of carrots as that is your only source of nutrition. I believe it would be in your best interest to consume less carrots and implement a more balanced diet of other vegetables into your daily routine.

This

BOOOGLE BIINNNYY TWWOOOO CARRRRROOOOOOOOTTTTTTSSSSS

We carrot take you seriously with that pic.

bugs ffs m8 stop gobbin down them carrots

can someone explain this meme

ON
N

O Bugs! How I vail for thee – how thou art fallen, from the swiftfooted grace of the Lord, rooting your soul in the rotten carrotbed of Lucifer.

Repent! Repent your avarice, foolish she wolf, lest ye suffer the travails of starving Sisyphus. The weight of petty carrots, swarming with the worms of perversity, hath crushed your wings and thou seest not the Sun anymore.

Thou hast forgotten, O Bugs. Thou seest not clear the image of thine Father, as your eyes be decieved by the aery fumes of Lethe in Chiron's miserable boat. Live in death, foolish she wolf, or die to a life anew.

Tis' wearysome burden of your treacherous carrots – ease it, O bugs! Cease the worldly vanities, for redemption is yours to feast upon! Merrily will I drink the wine of felicity with thee, O Bugs, brother mine.

bugs..easy on the carrots

THE
HEH
EHT

reading on the train is worse

>less carrots
Low effort. You know you're on a literature board, right?

*a fewer amount of

erer

It's been forced, there is no explaining to be done
Similar things happen on /b/, like the banana or zozzle

Reading fiction IS childish and immature. Children love stories. Adults don't need their ideas packaged in stories.

..sguB

>..skuB

A for effort