nah just skip right to evola and call it a life

this except also Junger

Is XRA Veeky Forums?
I think so

>Is XRA Veeky Forums?
It's Veeky Forums on brain steroids.

so it's /fitlit/

no it's tim and eric on DMT

No way. Nietzsche is better than either of those for understanding the post-Nietzschean world, and of those two, Junger is better than Evola.

link me the best episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4

Rick and Morty is like a baby compared to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

It's high art.

Always wished this show to gain more attention. It's fucking absurd and I have no idea how they do it with such ease.

they were on the DUDE and limericks

It was way ahead of its time

ayy lmao

Yes but not all of him. I'd say only reading The Gay Science in the Kaufmann translation is quite enough to acquaint you with him. His ideas, though influential, are not that complicated or original and he also writes a lot of unphilosophical bullshit.

Sounds like XRA is the Nietzsche to Rick and Morty's nihilism.

XRA is mostly about how bullshit new-age spirituality is. The major philosophical argument it makes is that you have to accept reality and live with it instead of rationalizing and justifying all your selfish actions and mistakes.

XRA is the craziest shit I've ever seen on tv. It is so absurdly clever

Purest of kinos

>tfw haven't watched Rick and Morty and have never heard about it
>see /tv/, /r9k/, /pol/, and Veeky Forums collectively blowing up over it

It must be good? Why are 4channers so emotionally invested in it?

Who are Chad authors?

I can think of Homer

Unironically yes.

why is this being shilled so hard lately

None really, Chad is first and foremost a man of action with absolutely zero (0) neuroticism (he's cortisolminned)

I like this show but the pickle rick episode was garbage

>women writers

really made me think

women are simply inferior to us as white men

Yeah that episode dealt with a bit of emotional depth instead of just le travel through space killing things

really triggered me that there wasn't a car chase

>you have to accept reality
Most of us do not know what the nature of reality is, aka metaphysics.

>rationalizing and justifying all your selfish actions and mistakes.
In some metaphysical schemes, such as physicalism/materialism, there is no such thing as a mistake become one cannot reconcile normativity with naturalism.

it wasn't funny

Does anyone have the religious version of this meme? The virgin religion and the chad spirituality, if I remember

Oh shit, is that some Xavier Renegade Angel I see?

Fuck, I wish they had made a few more seasons of that show. I fucking loved it.

Truly, two seasons were not enough.

I don't remember Xavier saying any of those things.

Best scene.

you are objectively wrong

I'm glad they never gave up quality of the show though, happy enough with 2 seasons, just let it run its course until it got cancelled like moral orel

incredible

Enough internet for today.

They're actually redditors.

This insolent micro-billionaire is cruisin' for a bruisin', crawlin' for a brawlin', achin' for a spiritual awakenin'

its good, but accessible
which is a nogo by 4chin standards

anyways im about to watch some XRA cause im no reddit commoner and im super avante check me out

Rick and Morty varies wildly from being great to being fucking god awful

at least XRA maintains quality

fpbp

>he can't I into spirit

Is Renegade Angel actually good? When I saw Gary's Mod CG on adult swim I assumed it was another filler show for stoners too lazy to discern quality like 12oz mouse.

While I haven't read either of them, (I'm still reading the fucking Iliad, and while I'm enjoying all of it, honestly, I feel like I'll never get done with the damn Greeks) I do have this infograph.

damn this show's artstyle always put me off but that won me over

>is one of the top 10 minds of the XIX century worth reading?

not for you it isn't, dumb brainlet

how many layers of irony geez

Where are those pictures from?

Is the one to the right from somewhere?

Read his Genealogy of Morals. It's pretty funny stuff and really showcases his insanity.

Some sperg on Ironmarch being edgy.

>In some metaphysical schemes, such as physicalism/materialism, there is no such thing as a mistake become one cannot reconcile normativity with naturalism.

This is the new age bullshit the previous poster is referring to. Thinking is supposed to serve a purpose, to help one navigate through the world, but it can become self referential and abstract until it's meaningless. New age philosophy can be so garbled and abstract as to be worthless.

I'm aware words like meaningless worthless etc. are contentious. That's my point, more or less.

>Chad
>blind
no

>just will to power urself bro xd
nah, subjective meaning is pointless, don't bother