Books you would wipe off the face of the earth

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34405565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

edgy

I agree, translated Bibles are heresy

any holocaust denial book

fuck off jew

art of the deal and trump biographies, just to see the nuclear shitfit trump would throw. delicious.

Why are you that concerned if they're supposedly false?

*bible teleports behind you* nothin personnel kid *unsheaths katana*

because retards will think they are right even tough the arguments have the quality of flat earth arguments

>unironic globecuck
look into it

Summer is here.

>Haven't been on Veeky Forums for a few weeks because it's summer
>Visit
>See this
When is summer over for Veeky Forums standards? I'm starting to hate it.

/thread

the story of your life

My favorite Sci-fi novel since Mein Kampf.

I think the same could be said about Marx. But even if these religious or quasi-religious movements didn't come into existence others would have, with similar flaws. It is human nature I'm afraid.

but whats wrong with Bible ?

I don't have a photo of Ayn Rand's bibliography.

People have. Scholars and scientists of various different stripes. As well as just regular people who've read German records, and people who have seen tattoos on condemned people's arms. They all agree that the holocaust happened.

Do you really think a shit ton of European jews really decided to get similar tattoos on their arms for a "globalist" conspiracy?

>wipe off the bible
>suddenly 80% of the canon doesn't exist because of it

wow what a great idea

he's talking about the flat earth theory.

Fuck, that's even sadder. I thought "globe' in globecuck was short for globalist. I literally didn't think Veeky Forums had flat earthers on it these days.

Fuck it. I'm going back to /co/ at least people sometimes read comics there, as opposed to the people who never fucking read books here.

came to post this

Nothing, the post is either bait or made by a child.

>he thinks the earth is a sphere
I won't even bother

The prose and poetry of it is objectively bad though. Sure you can cherrypick a particular phrase here and there, but read in full it's fucking garbage. Some of the stories are okay though.

Most people disagree regarding the magnitude of the Holocaust, which is indeed debatable, you fucking Jew piece of shit.

It's almost like it's illegal and social suicide to say anything against the Holocaust. Nobody is arguing that Jews were not rounded up and put into camps. The argument is that the scale was a lot smaller than the common narrative, and that the camps were not made with the purpose of killing Jews. There is a ridiculous amount of evidence to support these claims if you look hard enough.

The collected works of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab. Someone else would have likely picked up the slack though.

>the prose and poetry of it is objectively bad

I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

2 As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.

6 His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.

7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

8 The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.

9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

17 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, turn, my beloved, and be thou like a roe or a young hart upon the mountains of Bether.

/Co/??? Please kill yourself.

All of Richard Dawkins works.

Does anyone actually read them though? I bought The God Delusion when I was an edge 15 year old and I never got the past the first page.

Not anymore but they were best sellers for quite a while

bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-34405565
>8
>DEATH
>CAMPS
Germans have always been known for being unsystematic and inefficient.

>Germans have always been known for being unsystematic and inefficient
So if you really think this, you'll agree that there's no way they could have killed the six gorillion Jews in the camps, right?

same

Ah yes.
Does Veeky Forums know any books on the history and rise of Salafism? I don't know about the Islamic world that much but have read it had a time it was not so... not sure what word to use... reactionary(?).

It was a joke. Those are two very common German traits. I don't have any reason to believe that number (and a few infographs full of reasons to not believe it), but I don't see why I should care. It's like coming to the realization that the Jews own everything. I just don't care. For all I know it's not just nepotism. If it were all meritocratic and average IQ isn't a total meme then you'd expect to see societies structured more or less like it is now.

It's just a coincidence that all of those "death" camps were in Soviet territory. Them Soviets certainty wouldn't have any reason to make Germans look bad by making shit up would they?

Glad we got rid of you. Keep deadening your brain for Jew manipulation with comics filthy nigger.

Then you would agree we need to end affirmative action and get the nigger percentages across colleges and In many jobs back where they belong.

Even the Selfish Gene?

Obviously. It's not like anything good can come from having substandard professionals. It would even make the minorities that are actually qualified for the job feel better. Knowing their skin or genitalia didn't help them get to where they are.

The soviets didnt even knew of the existence of germany until 1952 Retard. Pick a book youre on lit.

>The soviets didnt even knew of the existence of germany until 1952 Retard.

That really tickles the brain

Gorgeous

also objective moral values doesn't exist and the whole world is ruled by mudslimes