Is Veeky Forums the pinnacle of human civilization?

is Veeky Forums the pinnacle of human civilization?

Nope, it's proof of the fact that a lack of formal education (auto-didacticism) is worthless.

barely anyone on Veeky Forums is an autodidact. most are antintellctual video game/internet addicted manchildren.

(((formal education)))

>Nope, it's proof of the fact that a lack of formal education (auto-didacticism) is worthless.
education in what field?

>muh brainwashing scheme

>formal education
>auto didacticism
how? receiving education is not auto didacticism

Sometimes I do the same thing that dog is doing. I'm not sure what psychological phenomenon it is, but I literally just stare at the mirror and am somehow amazed at my own perception. Like,astounded at the fact that I exist. Usually only happens when I am very tired, have smoked a lot of weed, or just read some triggering philosophy.

stop giving him yous holy shit

power to you, but you need to study moreand Veeky Forums less if you're this insecure

this

Its the pinnicle of the commons or the forum

has Veeky Forums gone to the moon?
Conquered another civilization?
written works of art?

I would also argue such concepts are intrinsically the pinnacle of human civilization

It's a great website for your Jungian shadow, I can say that for sure

>1. not that we know
>2. possibly indirectly.. how does one even define another civilization.
>3. hundreds of thousands directly and millions to billions indirectly

This happens to everyone user

What the fuck are you talking about dingus

>needing to brag on the internet
wow insecure

wow man you've finally reached the mirror stage, which most toddlers get to a few years after birth!

kekt & rekt

Do you ever just look at your hands, feet, whatever body part, and stare at it in amazement. You just look at yourself and wonder how fucking weird it is. You think how can you even exist? Is this really you? You start to feel like everything you see is just an illusion. Then you snap out of it and go back to being normal.

>asking somebody to elaborate on Veeky Forums speaks of insecurities

stop projecting

>back to being normal.
dead?