How come life is so objectively terrible

How come life is so objectively terrible

Because we are finite

black people

Somewhat novel numbers and I kill myself

Kierkegaard is that bird above Nietzsche.

its not objective if my interpretation is objective.

boob and tits make life great

Terrible is a descriptor, not a category.

Sex is overrated so there isn't even that.

would it be better if i wasn't a virgin?

because you spend too much time in your own head.. happiness is a mood, cultivated by personal success and growth and love

That's Stirner

/thread

maybe because your outlook of it is objectively terrible.

Normcore as fuck, go back to imgur

>black people
It's more common for life to suck hard if you're white. Notice the trend of shit tier posted on FB, Twitter, Youtube etc. around the holidays.

People complaining about spending time with family, christmas parties and so on. 99% of the time it's white people who don't know how to enjoy the basic things in life.

We are told life is all about the big things when really it's the small things that matter.

it's about cold beer, warm pussy, and a place to take a dump where the dog ain't staring at you

Noice

America is black in culture.

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

My nigga right here

Lame. Try this instead.

because of civilisation