What did Ze think by Zhis?

What did Ze think by Zhis?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586901/Caitlyn-Jenner-transition-Bruce-suffering-sex-change-regret-claims-longtime-friend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares?
>

does anyone really like the new star wars films

can't think of anything more tedious

They're ok. I think if you don't think too deeply about them and watch them as vapid entertainment then there's some enjoyment for sure. It's when people try to relate it back into the real world that the cracks begin to show.

kek pic related explains everything

Imagine what his childhood was like...

It's actually fucking scary how this is slowly becoming acceptable.

can you take the vaguely literature related /pol/ bait to /b/ or something, thanks

This.

On a bit of unrelated note even my brother who's usually a huge liberal showed me a post on FB about the transitioning of a 6 year old boy who wants to be a drag queen and his parents are the enablers.

I'm not going to go into a /pol/ hyperbole here but just the fact that my brother pointed this out to me and actually said that it's morally wrong is what surprised me.
Anyway end of a diary update

>slowly

Who gives a shit.

Back when I read genre trash I found this guy to write terrible fanfiction tier garbage, even in comparison to the average branded Star Wars novel

>literally two shit tier "newspapers" owned by jews
Nope, won't be enough.

to play devils advocate, most of these covers are intentionally clickbait-y and designed to get attention from both sides

especially the "IS YOUR BABY RACIST???" one

Are trans children even allowed that surgery? Is that legal?

When I was a kid, I was told that you had to be older to really know whether you were gay or straight. Is it not similar for a trans child? Like, a boy who wants to be a girl at age 7 - is that not likely to change as they grow up? What happens if they have surgery at 7 and then by 21 they think "lol shit i fucked up"

neo star wars is a dumpster fire of idiotic ideology and watered down EU stories

Well thats the problem with these kids's wishes being taken at face value

Im glad my parents didnt indulge every little thing I wanted when I was 7 years old because lets face that in hindsight there would only be regret

if its not yet legal, they will make it legal. if parents are ok with it kids often get cosmetic surgery at 14 (my nephew had his ears pulled back or something) hermaphrodites get surgery so I would think all you would need to do is cornice a doctor that its needed and starting early before the bones develop will make passing easier (thus lessen the chances of suicide)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586901/Caitlyn-Jenner-transition-Bruce-suffering-sex-change-regret-claims-longtime-friend.html

"Caitlyn Jenner has no plans to detransition back to Bruce.

A rep for the reality star said that a report that she wants to transition back to a male is untrue.

Ian Halperin, the author of Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family, first made the claim after speaking with multiple sources he said told him that Jenner had been experiencing 'sex change regret.'

Halperin told The Wrap that one of Jenner's longtime friend - who is not named - told him her detransition could happen in the next few years. "

I would be ok if society did not have to pay for it in the end. If my parents let me do whatever I wanted I would have a year of veterinary training, a lot of colored contacts and a tattoo like jin kazama, all in all I would say not that bad

These magazines are the fucking worst but people buy this shit in droves here in Britbongistan.

Star Wars is one of the most boring sci-fi settings ever created which is why it amazes me that people actually write and buy this extended universe trash. Cliched good/bad axis, generic humanoid aliens, boring magic abilities.

What made a perfectly good adventure film in the 70s makes for incredibly dull reading and anyone who has the slightest bit of interest in reading it is subhuman garbage.

They're the "Sunday Sport" of women's mags, inneundo and brain-dead writing

sometimes you just want to have fun and don't need all the bullshit that comes with modern sci fi

I get encouraging your children to be happy and if their interests lie in something a bit unconventional, that's fine. But I suppose if I had a transgender child, I'd be encouraging them not to get the surgery until they were older and they knew for definite and that it was not a phase.

It might not be a phase and that's fine, but it's best to be safe than sorry. As a young boy, I used to think purses were cool because my mum had one and I asked for one for my birthday (I think I was 5 at the time). I didn't think it was a gender based identity crisis though, it became more something I just put cool little trinkets in like this glow in the dark badge I had or bits of stationery like a pencil sharpener. Lots of this shit I used when playing with lego if I wanted my lego dudes to be killed off in a junkyard or powerplant.

man that's fine, when I was 5 I asked my mum if we could have sex

So what

>Like, a boy who wants to be a girl at age 7 - is that not likely to change as they grow up?
It is. There was some study where they followed dozens of children with gender dysphoria and the majority of them (something like 80%) became comfortable with their bodies and discovered they were simply gay by the time they reached puberty.

It's disgusting how gender reassignment is still allowed on children. You'd expect the catastrophical case of David Reimer to have be enough to pull the brakes on these practices.

Faggot. Purses are for girls. It sounds like I'm saying this in an ironic way, but I'm not. Some relative should have corrected you and told your mother off for letting you act like a faggot. Did you not have a father, uncle, grandfather, or older brother?

>they were simply gay
Oh that's all. You realize that being gay is almost as bad as being a tranny, right?