Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/tao/ycgp/ycgp04.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

moe, don't cry, it's ok

WE already have on, two threads below this. Saged.

And reported.

Is "Midnight in Paris" the most Veeky Forums movie?
Not that it is the movie we'd hope our work would be turned into when turned into film or that it was the most inspiring interpretation of any literary work, But the Owen Wilson character's obsession with literature, escaping this void, Caine world he lives in and personally reliving 20s golden age literary Paris in such a corny, cheesy and frankly poorly written way.

>Also he ends up with french literary qt which is (doh)pe

>how to spot a newfag

It's also a bannable offense to inform someone you reported them, kiddo.

>Baka Baka, etc., etc.

Hate is such a nice feeling, makes me get up every morning

what's on your mind:

cycles of craving, delusion, and becoming

until youre body dies, until you've escaped this cycle

I would love it if death really was the end, the eternal peace that no living being can ever know.

But should there be another life, and I retain my consciousness. I will break free of this cycle of 1000 sufferings.

I'm memeing myself to happiness (or maybe just the absence of depression) through intermittent fasting, nofap, and exercise and it's working.

Hey me too. Who wudda thunk that gaining dopamines as nature intended would lead to happiness. We already have everything we need to be happy.

But i'm also meditating and listening to Dharma Talks

Did your self-control/self-discpline get stronger too? I know IF helped with that and its leaking to my work life.

Seconded on intermittent fasting. I do the 16/8 routine. I cheated today, but on the days I don't cheat, I feel unbelievable.

Higher energy levels, more confidence, memory improvement. I'm truly astonished because I too thought it was a retarded, New-agey meme.

>thought it was a retarded, New-agey meme.

Nope. Even though fasting has been practiced by mystics for years.

Don't worry, it soon wears off and you're right back to where you started, only a bit handsomer.

I wish I could resurrect Guenon so he could blow out all of these science kiddies. Maybe then we wouldn't have shitty pro-scientism threads.

why are buddhists constantly whining about shit? if buddhism makes you so happy why don't you cucks ever shut the fuck up about how everything sucks

I miss her.

i don't. it'd be nice to have a little more money, but otherwise i'm pretty much content.

Who says I'm a Buddhist? I adhere to the Buddha's view of the cyclical suffering but I don't adhere to the moral guidelines he imposed. I can't call myself a Buddhist.

I wish all the nature in England would be just the same as it was 1000 years ago...would have been great to see my local hills and moorland covered in forest

Adam?

>Is "Midnight in Paris" the most Veeky Forums movie?
fuck no nigga

All of Woody Allen's movies are far from кинo or Veeky Forums standards.

Andrei Rublev is always the Veeky Forums movie

i just wanna put my dick in a nice vagoo

Idk - had yearly check up a few days ago, blood test showed that my kidneys might be failing and I have to come in for more conclusive testing. I'm worried but at the same time, I'm hoping it's just a false test since I played a soccer game the day before in sweltering heat and was probably crazy dehydrated for my blood test - I even had a dehydration headache all day; I don't even have any other symptoms. Really hoping this is nothing...

kinda sad the plan didn't work out because of my sister

You wanna know something sonny boy? Take a look at this face. You'll be lookin something like this when you're pounding 20 cups of coffee rim to end and smoking 2 packs of cigarettes scratching off lotto tickets through all your shits. Those triple packed italian grinders and double glazed donuts go through you quick when you got this much speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed in your system.

Yes, my favorite part of IF is the control it gives me. Not only am I a more effective person, but my quality of work has improved as well. I'm a much more creative thinker when fasting. It easier to appreciate the little intricacies to the world around me and endlessly ponder.

Buy a hooker.

If I am going to die, and my thoughts and actions have no transcendental value, then why don't I have the courage to get out of this office, where I'm sufffering miserably each and every day, and go live an authentic existence?

Is Dennis E Taylor a Veeky Forums user? Or is he in general a Veeky Forums user? His trilogy which he titles the 'Bobiverse' starts off with:
> WE ARE LEGION (WE ARE BOB)

There is an obvious association with Anonymous chicken wrapper guys with this title, also in the 3rd installment (pic related) he also paraphrases the Anonymous slogan relating to revenge. The second title is more or less the same as the first:
> For We Are Many (Bobiverse, #2)

In the books the main characters meet once in awhile at a 'MOOT', I think there too many coincidences in these books to say that he is not some way chan related?

> Part 3 pic related

It is depressing to go around most western countries and see such large areas completely destroyed and overrun by people and their constructions.
The little nature we left ourselves often are farmlands we planted with sparsely growing rows of trees inbetween each field and creeks and rivers polluted with fertilizer and soil and flowing cross concrete. The waterways not habitable for animals and unrecognizable as a free flowing body of water.
How are the few animals supposed to survive risking reaching another farmland when every couple hundred meters there are roads fencing them in ever small territories?
Our forest are scarred with roads and paths going through them in every way so we can have a comfortable journey and see every part from our cars.
trees cut down every 30 years and then planted in rows to make it efficient when chopped down again.
Too many natural homes knocked down so they have to put bird houses on the trees as well for our birds to survive.
How contrived is our nature!

You live an undeniably more authentic existence by doing the job. Jobs aren't always fun. You might not always know what kind of job you'll be put in. But one thing is certain: you quit your job, and people will look down on you.

Get out to Wyoming or some shit. There's plenty of "real" nature left, but people don't live there so they think it doesn't exist.

what about quitting a job for another career that is more suitable to your interests? I don't have to do *this* job, do I?

But of course the stoics would say I do.

>Just cross the fucking ocean bro.

A common phrase in international intelligence is 'That's the job', usually associated with the danger and risk to life, a rationalization.

Well, that's your fault for living in any country other than the greatest country on Earth.

Or you could try going to Kamchatka, I've heard it's pretty wild out there. There's wilderness on every continent — but again, you have to go to it. If it came to you it wouldn't be wilderness, but the very same tame version of nature that you complain about

I daydream myself having sex but it's never a pleasant experience.

Picked my belly button for the first time in a long time and got some sweet loot.

I was going to clarify my thinking on the notion of certainty. I thought it could be easily defined in terms of indubitability or inability to formulate arguments against, but it turns out that philosophers don't agree on any definition of certainty. I realized how much research I would have to do to decide on some view of certainty, or at least to get a grip on the issues with it, and that I should do that research at a later date.

Then I thought I might step back and study some more logic, but then I realized that I'm taking a course on logic this upcoming semester anyways.

Now I don't know what philosophical material to read/study.

Otherwise, I'm just reading Crime and Punishment.

Such is the life of an autist.

>just cross fucking eurasia to meet smelly forest russians b r o

These North Korea shenanigans are spooking me

Nah man. I'm not the one complaining, but even then, when you've gotten to the point where you can cross the ocean just like that, then it stops being "the wilderness" because humanity already has total power over it. You yourself admit that it's only meaningful because it is something that is outside our desires, so treating it as a commodity to tour to would only make it worse.

Plus, in my case, I don't dislike urban landscapes so much, so long as you take out the people and let the buildings decay a bit.

i fucking love it, i just sold some stocks the other day to move into my retirement account, and now that this shit is spooking the market i'll be able to buy it all back and have some left over lollll it's true that one shouldn't try to time the market but every so often things just go your way

Why does life have to be so unfair?

god chose the jews not you, deal with it

Why do oppressed populations play right into the hands of their oppressors and faction off into incontiguous warring tribes?

i'll bet you if someone said you need to unite with your aryan brothers and expel the jews you'd say "no way, u racist, diversity is strength!", so why don't you tell us?

Kinda sounds like tribes to me. I'm not about to sit here and attempt and fail to stem the flow of antisemetic sewage from the internet today. Maybe if I'm bored enough on Friday.

sacred-texts.com/tao/ycgp/ycgp04.htm

Season 1 was the golden age.

God puts those he has most faith in to the most dire tests. A test of will. God's condition? You must not take your own life. Stick it out, and redemption is yours.