>sez
>sez
>sez
>sez

What the FUCK is his problem?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiCFtWk-Tew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, looking back I could have toned it down. On the other hand, it is more apt, phonetically.

What's yours? That's just what he sed

I bet you never did the Kenosha, kid.

>not enjoying the fun incerts of pidgin
>not enjoying the occasional third wall breaking usually followed by the word 'folks'

i fucking laughed out loud when he talks about slothrop beating the shit out of flab. "take that. a-and that!"

Goofs & gags.

It's a Robert E. Crumb thing from the 60s

Crumb has a nice interview on youtube about his view on the sixties
youtube.com/watch?v=DiCFtWk-Tew

I've just come to this passage, and in this case it did make me laugh out loud.

>Ensign Morituri, Carroll Eventyr, Thomas Gwenhidwy, and Roger Mexico are sitting at a table on the redbrick terrace of Der Grob Saugling, an inn by the edge of a little blue Holstein lake. The sun makes the water sparkle. The housetops are red, the steeples are white. Everything is miniature, neat, gently pastoral, locked into the rise and fall of seasons. Contrasting wood x s on closed doors. The brink of autumn. A cow sez moo.

this was pretty good. i've enjoyed his comics, so it's a bit surprising that i liked the man himself. typically it's the other way around, either i like the man and not his work or vice versa. all it made me want to do was get drunk and ponder and remember my lsd days and pine for some shrooms, and wonder if i could get away with pawning some pills off for weed from my ex con buddy.

Fuck me that's funny. Which book is this?

>there are browsers on Veeky Forums who haven't read Gravity's Rainbow

That's the one I haven't read yet. I've only done Inherent Vice, 49, and M&D.

Have you seen the documentary on him it's brilliant

No I haven't. But only because it's so heavily pushed by people like jordan peterson

uhhhh jordan peterson pushes the r crumb dcoumentary??

Because, my dear sir, not everyone talks as if they were getting their cock sucked underneath the Algonquin Round table, sir.

Good DAY, sir.

i fucking laughed out loud when Seaman Bodine beat the shit out of Emil Bummer because he asked him to define the difference between schitt und schein-aula.

what

it's his textbook-example of an oedipal relationship

i will, got a link?

Used to be on youtube but not anymore

Holy fuck. Forget the ID no. and look at the timing.

K E N O S H A
I
D

Why is this part so popular?

It's a proto-meme. It exemplifies how brutal repetition can make a thing funnier by way of impertinence.

>jordan peterson likes something therefore I wont interact with it
plebbit please go

If I do ANYTHING that JP recommends then it means I have daddy issues like all the JPfags and I do NOT have daddy issues so I will NOT engage with this father fraud.

Oh there are PLENTY. It's one of the most difficult reads shilled here.

I still don't get it.

because it occurs early on

to negate is to draw your limits in your enemies' frontiers
authenticity can only come from unrestrainted potency