What are some books with sexual tension between a brother and sister?

What are some books with sexual tension between a brother and sister?

My Dong is on Fire 2

Catch her in the Rhye

my diary desu

My diary desu

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

Watch anime and go out of here.

is A Song of Ice & Fire too on-the-nose?

This is worse than that torture guy.

the god of small things

Richardson's Biography of William James. Disastrous for Alice.

My diary desu

Came here to post this.
Couldn't stand having to read this in High School and again in College.

The bible

This. Bible's got all sorts of different incest.

Came here for these desu

Is this their way of moralising against alcohol?

I liked this, fuk off haters

O L D M E M E
L
D

M
E
M
E

The sex scene in Invisible is some of Paul Auster's best writing, which is strange.

Vurt. Scribble fucks his sister and looses her to English voodoo.
Vurttells the story of Scribble and his "gang", the Stash Riders, as they search for his missing sisterDesdemona. The novel is set in an alternate version ofManchester, England, in which society has been shaped by Vurt, a hallucinogenicdrug/sharedalternate reality, accessed by sucking on colour-codedfeathers. Through some (never explained) mechanism, thedreams,mythology, and imaginings of humanity have achievedobjective realityin the Vurt and become "real".

Before the novel begins, Scribble and his sister take a shared trip into a vurt called EnglishVoodoo, but upon awakening Scribble finds his sister has disappeared. Out of that trip comes an amorphous semi-sentient blob which Mandy, a fellow Stash Rider, nicknames "The Thing from Outer Space". From that point on, Scribble is on a mission to find a rare and contrabandCurious Yellowfeather so that he might find his sister

>no one has mentioned the Sound and the Fury
Veeky Forums is dead.

Kafka on the Shore, Murakami

les enfants terribles.

Is Ada or Ardor brother x sister incest?
Or no?

If I've learned one thing on the internets it's that incestfags are extraordinarily obsessed with their incest fantasies.

Wow, what a profound insight

the bible

yes it is and it's very graphic and explicit and also a fucking masterpiece alternate history/magical realism novel about all the important things in life like time and love and family and other literary cliches go read it right now

oops that was a spoiler sorry

It's basically a piece of political satire. The children of Lot's daughters become the nations of Moab and Ammon, which were enemies of the Israelites. It's saying "You guys suck and you're descended from drunken incest rape".

Iliad

Moab. Ammon. SLAMMED.

Thanks, I've been planning to for a while but all I knew is that it was incest based and mother x son stuff literally sickens me.
Is there any of that, O Wise user?

>tfw no sister to sit on your face

I will never forgive my mother for not producing a sister for me. Of all the injustices in this world this is the worst.

Read about Lord Byron.

Sorry to mention anime on here, as I have certainly recognized it to be a largely juvenile form of entertainment by this point in time, and thus stopped watching it maybe a year or so ago, but back when I did watch it I saw a series called Yosuga No Sora, which, despite only truly delving into its brother x sister incest subplot in the final 3 episodes, I thought had a fair bit of depth to it and that the series as a whole, despite having many typical anime cliches, tried to approach its subject matter in a thoughtful manner and I feel that it succeeded at many points. The two sibling characters, Haru and Sora, had genuine depth to them, Haru was largely a generic male protagonist but gained character as the show went on, while Sora was a genuinely well-written female character. Anyways, I saw the show 2 years ago and haven't been able to find any good brother-sister incest media since, and it sucks because something about it resonates with me, even though I have no attraction to my own sister. All the stuff out there with incest hat I've managed to find is really cheap, fanfiction-tier smut, there isn't (from what I know) many tasteful works out there that feature this kind of romance.

sorry for post length, and i'm not trying to virtue signal my dislike for anime, if you enjoy it good for you, i just regret spending so much time on that, looking back it feels like a waste of time compared to the things I'm into now. also maybe it's because i never checked out the older age categories, seinen and whatever else

Invisible