Any "so bad it's good" books you know of? Excerpts would be appreciated

Any "so bad it's good" books you know of? Excerpts would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

eraserheadpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You haven't read bizarro, right? eraserheadpress.com/

my diary baka

James Joyce's letters
Napoleon's pathetic letters to Josephine

Robert Howard

The one.
The only.

Literally anything by this man.

My Immortal

Neuromancer
Also pic related if it were a real book

The Secret Histories by Procopius

It is a real book, just a fake passage.

Flight to Lucifer :(

The Birds, The Frogs, & The Mosquitoes.

Oh wait, it's just bad.

Incredible

This here, really made me appreciate (my) life. (Because it’s not so goddamn depressing as Tao Lin’s.)

Another one I quite enjoyed is "ego shooter" by Martin von Arndt, but it’s in German and I don’t have any excerpts at hand in any case.

HHHHH (30 Hs)
The legend of the 10 elemental masters
My immortal

These are more enjoyable and unique works that would not be judged highly by standard critics rather than bad though.

whoever wrote that shit is a genius

Looks like some 50s B-movie.

infinite jest

Literally was going to post this. Classic image, always has me spit out my coffee

Eye of Argon by Jim Theis fits the bill for barbarian style fantasy.

Here is an example paragraph from this masterpiece.

Grignr's muddled brain reeled from the shock of the blow he had recieved to the base of his skull. The events leading to his predicament were slow to filter back to him. He dickered with the notion that he was dead and had descended or sunk, however it may be, to the shadowed land beyond the the aperature of the grave, but rejected this hypothesis when his memory sifted back within his grips. This was not the land of the dead, it was something infinitely more precarious than anything the grave could offer. Death promised an infinity of peace, not the finite misery of an inactive life of confined torture, forever concealed from the life bearing shafts of the beloved rising sun. The orb that had been before taken for granted, yet now cherished above all else. To be forever refused further glimpses of the snow capped summits of the land of his birth, never again to witness the thrill of plundering unexplored lands beyond the crest of a bleeding horizon, and perhaps worst of all the denial to ever again encompass the lustful excitement of caressing the naked curves of the body of a trim yound wench.

Wait, is that Yellowstone on the cover?

You fuck what was that meme even about? Anything more than some user posting a cover for a book that didn't exist over and over again?

>on an Earth when chimps are the psychic slaves of the human race, he has begun to rattle the cage. Follow Victory Chimp as he moves from adolescence to adolescence to adolescence across the multiverse. Victory Chimp and Occula battle the immortal Chon as wave upon wave of illusion and pain conspire to imprison them within time's dominion. Our Earth awaits Victory Chimp's return. Will he survive?

I mean, it SORT of fits the bill but mostly I'm breaking the rules because it's genuinely good.

It's real.

>Chuck Tingle
I sure would hate to puke during a massage.

Bump

Synopsis

A biker finds a motorcycle at an old mechanic shop that has a pussy in the seat so you can fuck it while riding. He has to keep it a secret because all the guys in his biker gang would want to fuck it

Excerpt

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that hog, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said