Love thy neighbor

Love thy neighbor

drop bombs on smelly dumb samaritan scum

What if my neighbour is a cunt who shot my dog on the groundless claim it attacked their sheep?

Christian love is conditional and inferior to mine.

>Christian love is conditional

No it isnt

I love you.

It is demonstrably conditional.
Think before you post, man.

>Implying lesbian love is anything but the devils work.

Just because God might send you to hell doesn't mean he doesn't love you

Sexy sexy devils work

Love of a lesbian is the same love any other human is capable of.
You're expressing hibijibies at lesbian carnal relations.

There's no seduction involved in Lesbianism though, merely enticement, that's the big problem with it. I'm not sure if it can be love proper when there is an absence of profound terror that is inherent in hetero and even some homosexual love

>The enemy is not merely any competitor or just any partner of a conflict in general. He is also not the private adversary whom one hates. An enemy exists only when, at least potentially, one fighting collectivity of people confronts a similar collectivity. The enemy is solely the public enemy, because everything that has a relationship to such a collectivity of men, particularly to a whole nation, becomes public by virtue of such a relationship. The enemy is hostis, not inimicus in the broader sense. As German and other languages do not distinguish between the private and political enemy, many misconceptions and falsifications are possible. The often quoted “Love your enemies” (Matt. 5:44; Luke 6:27) reads diligite inimicos vestros and not diligite hostes vestros. No mention is made of the political enemy. Never in the thousand-year struggle between Christians and Moslems did it occur to a Christian to surrender rather than defend Europe out of love toward the Saracens or Turks. The enemy in the political sense need not be hated personally, and in the private sphere only does it make sense to love one's enemy, i.e., one's adversary. The Bible quotation touches the political antithesis even less than it intends to dissolve, for example, the antithesis of good and evil or beautiful and ugly. It certainly does not mean that one should love and support the enemies of one's own people.

So you don't believe that denial severs the act of baptism?

Holy shit lmao
To be fair the western conception of hell is fucked up, the east is better

Love thy neighbor****
*unless you hate yourself
**not too much though, that's a sin
***except for the people we tell you to hate
****not greater than you love me though

>Love someone
>Torture them forever
:thinking:

No way. Lesbian love doesn't involve procreation with your partner.

>diligite inimicos vestros
Ah yes, Lingua Latina, the original language of the bible.

Your idea of love is broken.

Procreation is procreation.
Love and sex are more pure between the same-sex lovers

What did you mean by this

Th eastern conception of hell, and it is becoming more popular in the west, is one where the individual is merely separated from God's love. Hell isnt a physical place where you are tortured by the devil or God

Being able to procreate adds another level of depth to love. If love was like skateboarding being able to do tricks is like procreating. Lesbians are stuck just being able to ride around.

>Your idea of love is broken

How so? My idea of love is that it confronts you with a terrifying absurdity. It breaks through all your plans and ideal images of who you are and what you desire, it dissolves even your notions of value in another person. To love another goes so far as to love and want to be that version of yourself in their eyes of your love who you could never have even contemplated much less desire. It is utter self-annihilation in the truest sense of the term. To love is to die and be born again as Christ died and was born again

It's true, even when I was a child my Catholic teachers were telling us this interpretation.

Procreating introduces another. And dilutes the lovers attentions. It's desirable for many, even homosexuals seek adoption, but it's not adding "depth"

It IS a place, at least it's a realm beyond this life. But it just so happens to be the place where one is separated from God's love, so in that regard both East and West are correct. None of the torments of Hell--the flames, the demons, the darkness--are anything compared to that severing. In fact, pious tradition holds that Purgatory also has flames, but they are borne with joy because the souls in them know Heaven awaits.

Stop replying to tripfags, Christ.

Who are you?

conditions apply, and almost everything in the bible can be contradictory; you'd need to be a lawyer to find how to correctly interpret the bible.

You sound like a Jew, you're meant to follow the spirit of Christ's teachings not autistically analyse them like a shyster looking for a loophole to exploit

You are definitely wrong, it does add depth. Monosexuals can't experience storgic love.

No lawyer nor priest can ever interpret it "correctly" on account of its contradictions.
Like a ouija board, you're supposed to feel around it for answers. Like this dope says

Guess what caused every schism since the bible was written, the fact is everyone christian has to take a side as to what's correct.

Christianity doesn't exist on good-feelings and "being spiritual, man", it exists on rules and society based on rules.

This is bait though.

>can't experience storgic love.
What's a "monosexual"?
>Storgic
New word for an old feeling I have just said I feel for all. You are definitely the wrong one here.

If you want strict rules and clear cut interpretations become a Muslim. You'll find very few schisms in that cult.
Christianity is prone to splits exactly because the spirit of the text demands critical free thought not prescription

>Christianity doesn't exist on good-feelings and "being spiritual, man", it exists on rules and society based on rules.
Ah, but the trouble is there is no one church. They're all heresy. You of course deny this because you are of one opinion, no righter than the other. Conditions.

I am antitheist, and my love is greater for it.

Would you breastfeed me if I was dying of thirst?

Gimme a minute and I can get you a glass of warm cider.

Jesus will always welcome a stray lamb back. Its never too late to start a hetero family following the true path.

Jesus loves you.

Justice is in God's hands.

That pic is one of the things that triggers me the most about Christianity. I mean.. your fucking book TELLS YOU that he's a middle eastern Jew. Why in the world is every fucking picture of him this modern white hippie douche?

Tout est grâce

I don't think there are actual flames, or any kind of torture at all.

Because he's the son of God and God is white

Jesus is dead, and he lived to a ripe old age spreading his ignorant cult around under an assumed name.

>Why is Jesus Asian in Korea
>Why is Jesus Black in The Congo
>Why is Jesus White in America
Probably because people are prone to more empathy to those that look like them; images of Jesus tend to show ethnic characteristics similar to those of the culture in which the image has been created.

Islam has just as many schisms as Christianity you dolt, it just isn't talked about here because people are totally illiterate about Islam in the west.

Hardly, the Shia-Sunni divide is the only real one, the rest are just little meme cults for special snowflakes

>Ah, but the trouble is there is no one church

About that...

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please stop.
Muslims have been fucking each other up since the rightly guided caliphs lost power, and it's been more than just Shia-Sunni.

What do you have against Sufi dance parties?

The Gnostic Christians were closer to the originals, super spiritual and super exclusionary, but they got squashed. The subsequent schisms were always trying to address Hellenic reinterpretations. It's a big mess because there's no one gospel. Probably never was. It was probably a story made up of a bunch of different people. Life of Brian comes to mind.

You know nothing, butterfly.

Now listen right here you heathen, if you don't love jesus with your whole heart you will have to spend eternity in hell. Not so snarky now are you?

>tipping this hard

You're mistaking interior conflicts on the mere matter of strategies of enforcement from authentic theological disputes.
I challange you to find any major splits that occured over matters so precised and nuanced as transubstantiation or the filioque dispute

Whereas in Islam the big major dispute happened because their Prophet-Despot died and they got into a petty argument over succession like barbarians

Smother me with your vulva

One day, you're going to get banned, you annoying whore. And nobody will notice.

But everyone will be happier.

>Hardly, the Shia-Sunni divide is the only real one, the rest are just little meme cults for special snowflakes
>shia-sunni
You might want to look into the sub-groups of those two, sufism and my personal favorites: the Quranists
You might learn a thing or two.
Specifically about the wahabi, who need to disappear completely.

She's probably a man, you pervert.
he's going to smother his dirty ballsack on your face.

Why is "she" even on Veeky Forums, probably doesn't even read books.

Nah I can tell a dyke. I knew a girl like her the posting style is very similar.
Gets me real hard that inaccessible narcissism

Neither do you.

I was just told there are no conditions to Jesus' love.

One of these hours, very soon, I will be leaving. FOR A FEW WEEKS. And you'll miss me. Read a good book for me.

I think i'd be happier asa lesbian than a heterosexual male

Holy shit this is so fucking reductionistic.
You have horrible knowledge of this topic.

There aren't conditions for Christ to love you, but rejecting Christ is rejecting the love of God, which separate you from Him.
That's what hell is, not some edgy lake of fire with horny demons torturing you.

Actual counter arguments welcome Mustaffa

I love you Butterfly, I hope you have a nice trip

I'm a Christian. The difference between us is that I've already read books on Islam by Muslims and non-Muslims, rather than reading Lauren Southern.
Please read more

Even your taste in women is queer

The love of an absentee parent (who is dead even) doesn't need my love.
The church needs me to swear fealty to it's rule.

I duck in and out all the time now.

You don't like?

Butterfly is a cancer. I wish we had death squads

This is what a real woman looks like, take note.

im gay for dick

Yeah, fuck you too, you little queer small-dicked faggots.

How about you fuck off, you effeminate little fuckboi faggot.

who is that guy?

I have that picture. Corine Rottschäfer

Kek, you don't even deserve a (you) but I'm giving it to you anyways. Cherish it.

Love being Christian.

It brings its own reward my fellow lamb.

how bout you love these nuts faggot

Why do you think that lesbians can't experience terror? What does the breaking down of your self-image have to do with penis in vagina? And how would you know that they can't experience this?

Enjoy eternity in hell.

Implying hell will be different for the majority of humanity, who already live it on earth. The only difference is that they can't ignore God anymore

Why are you so mad? This is middle school bullshit.
Although
>tripfag

Jesus is a stupid goatfucker. Go finger the Mother Mary, you dick-shrivelled pansy. I shove my dick up Jesus's asshole, you cunt.

The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.

WHOAH WHOAH WOAH WHOAH WOAH WHOA WIDDLY WHOA

is this gay jesus?

Just stop.

I will thank you. Satan has assured me that I will spend eternity ass raping your whore of a mother.

Why did you delete your original post faggot?
Why does Jesus make you so upset? What are you tying to conceal under all that edge?

I deleted it because the picture uploaded wrong, ya goatfuckin hick.

Faggot? I'm a dyke, come up with some better insults, snot-eater.

Come back to the house of the lord Butterfry

God is forgiving

>he doesn't know of the godawfulness that is butterfly
Butterfly's an anarcho-communist, supposedly a girl too.

>literally dies for you
>these posters showing such little respect

You will pay penance in the afterlife. Every tear of repent in this world will be worth more than ages of suffering in purgatory.

I'll come back to the house of the lord when we smash capitalism.

Pic related, have I mentioned I'm a lesbian and into spanking too?

Good, this is a marxist board

I know butterfly you fag

You aren't even a woman, stop larping