What are you guys doing today

what are you guys doing today

Shitposting about books I've never read

I'm at work. Getting high and reading. I get off at noon and I'll probably either go for a bike ride or kayak.

das it mane

Do you live in Baltimore? You sound like someone I know

bit that ooster, but dc here - where u live in bmore

Nope. Detroit area.

I have never seen this edition of Max Stirner's work until today.

South East Baltimore, Canton area

new translation m8

How would you compare the prose of new book to the 1903 Mackay translation?

it's less fun so far

Great choice OP
imma lurk leftypol to see how the boys and gals are doing. It satisfies my ego seeing my homies well.

more pics?

GOOD

is that actually stirner? i believe not

meet me @ hall rd and schoenherr monday @ 7pm

I'll be dressed like the monopoly man, thanks brother

What's your job that you can get high and read at

That's like 45 minutes away.
Machinist. It's a lot of hours but I can download stuff with my phone and convert/email it to my kindle. I have a nice wax atomizer and can take temp controlled dabs all day.

What gives rise to the unique? What gives it its potential, realizes it into being? Can it be anything but unique?

Nothing. As always. I hate this shit. I can't remember the last time I left the house. Reading gets old after a while.

Sitting outside with some black coffee and smoking my tobacco pipe. Deciding what I want to do today. Probably mowing the grass later if it's not too humid. Also not sure if I want to prepare my meals for the week tonight or not, or just cook the simple meal of cod and potatoes tonight.

Not sure what I will be eating for lunch either. Maybe an omelette and polenta.

The life of a NEET is great. I don't know why others hate it. I've been doing this for seven years and each day is leisure.

Oh u know just hanging out

are you a Chad

yoooo what is that

Nice sweater faggot

those things will kill you you know

Truly unspooked boots, my fellow egoist

Women see me as a chad, but in my heart I have always been a penguin

Max's house

Thanks bitch

All the packs here have pictures of diseases from smoking. Wtf is going on

I like brown Timbs and thin grey hoodies

oh fuck, I did not know there was a big base of Detroit Veeky Forums posters.

If women see you as a Chad then you are a de facto Chad.

I don't think there is. Maybe a small handful.

why? looks pretty low-key for chad. wouldn't chad be wearing tight af shit and whatnot

Not really.

Shit posting.
On my third pot of coffee.
Watching some youtubes (peterson and SotN let's play)
Planning an effort post on a snuff forum
Catfishing.
read a chapter of werther auf deutsch
played 3 games of chess
waited for my dad to call bu the never did

Kek

I'm at one of the most amazing cities on the planet at one of the greatest festivals of culture in the world plotting what marvels of human creativity to experience tomorrow (and what shitty bog standard improv and bad stand-up comedy to avoid.)

Where r u? Reno?

>be 13
>wear tight pants
>older gangster brother makes fun of me
>2017
>he wears tight pants and mine are loose
>bro why are your pants baggy?

Omar, I love you, but you are fucking retard

Edinburgh lol

Nice! Enjoy
I'm staying in Germany for 10 days pretty stoked
Heres to good times in foreign places my friend!

you have an address for that place?
couldn't seem to find it on google

Are you drinking mold?

8580 Bayreuth Marktplatz, Altes Rathaus, Brunnen, Gaststötte Stirnerhaus

Wtf r u drinking my dude

kratom

Why do yall read the same fuckin handful of authors? Stirner and basically authors that make you a "tough guy" more like "I can't face the blatant fact that I'm an ass so lets read authors that make morality and value meaningless"

Every goddamn board like this.. 90% endless reshuffling of the same few authors here, same handful of bands if its /mu/, same handful of dumb threads on /a/ (besides seasonal), same stupid racist bs on /pol/, ...

Does this website actually suck? Ya'll can keep going on about >>>/reddit/ all you want but I'm pretty sure you both suck equally

is this a pasta?

been lurking on this and several other boards around here for years, can confirm this whole place is an echo chamber

every once in a while a great post will surface, usually when someone dares to share something real about themselves or their experience

everything else is posture

thanks

My man, drinking kratom and reading is absolute bliss

We'll if I do that it's to participate in discussions of authors or books I find interesting. I still read others that aren't discussed here so it's a mixed bag.