Should I study History, Classics, or English?

Should I study History, Classics, or English?

Study the history of classic English literature

HAHA! EPIC!

I see you are fellow gentleman of good humour

Only one of these is actually respected

I would not mind someone genuinely answering my question, though.

Which?

History.

Why?

bump

bump

None.

Study STEM and those should be your hobbies

I want to become a librarian.

Why go to university then? Assuming that's what you meant in the OP

Library sciences is a graduate degree.

In my country, in order to become a librarian you need to have a master's degree in relation to the library. Before I do a master's degree, I need a bachelor's degree, and I am wondering whether I should do it in History, Classics, or English.

To go on to get a library science degree

Classics for sure because start with the Greeks.

bump

bump

Stop bumping on a slow board with a stupid question that belongs on Veeky Forums

If you already know you want to become a librarian, then do a librarianship/information management degree and stop whining. If you can't or won't do that, study whatever of the three you'll hate less. It's not hard.

I'll go to Veeky Forums.

This. My mom is a librarian/library director and has a MLS. Undergrad literally doesn't matter for the most part so study whichever you like the most or find the easiest. For example my mom has a business undergrad degree.

Classics. Not only will (you) learn new things (languages), but youll learn more about the English language in the process. Also, because the texts are mostly ancient to early modern, plenty of history is necessarily incorporated in the whole endeavour. That's my advice.