notbored.org/les-mots.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

counterculture shit for cool kids

>its the Spectacle dude!!

he's a spectacular writer

he's right

dumb hat poster

he makes gay suicidal marxists who post pictures of themselves in thigh highs on twitter feel intelligent

debord and the situationists are merely ZOG's last line of defenses. the nebulous concept of muh spectacle is a smokescreen behind which hide a hook nosed jew and a pink haired sjw transgenderblob. Communism is the ultimate victory of slave morality, the negation of western civilisation itself and all the achievements of Man. As soon as the new bolsheviks get power, they will ban shakespeare and dostoevsky for being privileged and misogynistic. Those with unreliable privileged class background( all white people) will be the first up against the wall.

hahaha damn... good one, but that hurts.

Why do people like replying to themselves repeatedly?

>Communism is the ultimate victory of SLAVE MORALITY, the NEGATION of western civilisation itself and all the achievements of Man.

How can you be so fucking self contradictory within a single statement. Bet you haven't even read Nietzsche, whom you borrow terms that you do not even understand from.

all the communist/marxists on Veeky Forums are anime watching degenerates with at least multiple mental illnesses and sexual fetishes, they read nothing but debord and trap doujinishi manga. Meanwhile, we Fascists are swole, powerful %100 hetero silverback alpha males well versed in the works of Heidegger, Junger, Schmitt, Celine, Klages and Miguel Serrano

Let me get this straight.....
A month ago Debord was the new cool trend on Veeky Forums. Now he is the target of continuous fedora meme threads and a ton of hate posts.

Is this board schizo or what?

theyre all proving debord right

there are shills among us. Debord himself was blacklisted by the forces of the spectacle and died a paranoid alcoholic, they even tried to frame him for murder.

notbored.org/les-mots.html

>why yes, I am a situationalist marxist who wants people to forsake consuming things products they enjoy and instead live in medieval poverty because it is more authentic

read Neil Postman and Marshall McLuhan, they BTFO'd Debord and the situationists for good.

*Céline

well... yeah?

"extravagant collection of correspondence published by Champ Libre, Debord wields the pen and Lebovici the signature in the writing of icy letters of hate and contempt, in which one senses a formible desire to do evil, to wound, to sully, to debase, to annihilate the receiver. Letters of crazy sadism, total cynicism. Literally diabolical; of which the true meaning, the political goal, is to subvert everything that exists and even the untouchable social convention of private correspondence. . . .

Guy Debord. . . . This frightening agent of destabilization was in contact with Italian intellectuals, Germans, who were themselves very close to revolutionary groups, Red Brigades and the Baader Gang

this debord sounds like a pretty kool guy tbhh

I'm a fat communist degenerate who does drugs and I've read everyone but Klages and Serrano in your list, fuckboy.
Debord is cool as fuck my friendo, it's hard to find someone who was more right than him, the man was a visionary, at times it looks like capitalism is doing it's best to apply his theories.

Never worked in his life, drunk most of the time, the commentary on the society of spectacle are pretty good though

I can't even tell if this is sincere or bait

Debord was a literal cuckold, I don't know why people don't make fun of him more for that. Anyway, there's nothing he's written that hasn't been expounded on by more intelligent writers like Baudrillard, Deleuze, and Marshall McLuhan.

>muh cluehen

>muh kit lur

>I don't know why people don't make fun of him more for that
Hm maybe because we realize that this contemporary hang-up on 'cuckoldry' is a not-even-hidden reactivity against blazingly obvious masculine insecurity. A man who can so thoroughly be given the jelly-bowels by the decision making process of a *woman* ...isn't much of a man. Don't even like Debord.

Maricon.

that's precisely why i find nazishit so appealing. a form of restoring masculinity in a world bent on emasculation. this video lays out the case pretty well, psychosexual implications and all. That lion is you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

they all specialized on their own way. debord just had more of the libertine arthouse ideal.

Debord
>The spectacle is not a collection of images, rather, it is a social relationship between people that is mediated by images.
Baudrillard
>The simulacrum is never what hides the truth — it is truth that hides the fact that there is none. The simulacrum is true. — Ecclesiastes
McLuhan
>The Medium is the Message