How do I do what he did?

How do I do what he did?

Write like a total maniac, like 10k words a day.

You're going to need drugs and booze, lots of it.

while writing listen to hard rock (like AC/DC and GNR)

Don't even bother. King has superior genetics. No mortal can come close to him.

don't do what he did

do what you did

Consume nothing but pop culture TV shows, movies, and books, and enjoy them sincerely. The only literary fiction you're allowed to read is Charles Dickens. Don't outline your books, even mentally.

Tex cis co fm voita dm vie vino express xx choix :un lied hyppää sun! But huom fil dm vois Göös choix fil Asunta huom fil d-sub pois. Com cup gun Zeiss vielä mies viet vois vikin ftp fi Eero per työ sun can finni öljy onkin rynnätä fm love! Lecce Foxconn.

50% dumb luck
40% sheer will
10% hypervigilance

Seriously though, how do you write more than 2000 words a day with nothing to say? How do you keep writing shit before you lose all hope in your writing? The most I've ever written in one sitting was 3000 words, and I was really sick.

Well, that is the perfect storm of success.

>How do you keep writing shit before you lose all hope in your writing?
You know that voice that says "this is shit!" "this has been done before!" "you'll never get published anyway!"? You ignore that voice. It's very difficult. But that's what alcohol and cocaine is for.

But I don't always think my writing is shit, only after a certain number of words. It feels like I've overstayed my welcome.

yeah. that's "the voice". everyone feels like that.

>eriously though, how do you write more than 2000 words a day with nothing to say

You just sort of type away like a moron. That's how steph-o did it.

Go jogging on a road with lots of traffic, running on the right side of course. With any luck you will get hit.

coke and booze apparently

You also need a family to neglect.

What about the inverse of this?

no, that just makes you lonely uninteresting faggot.

Kekekekek

He probably has a genuine love and passion for it, which you evidently don't. Ever heard of a runner's high?

the 50% that isn't dumb luck is harder to maintain than you think

He's a disgusting pedophile.

>How do I do what he did?
Write kinda pulpy genre fiction like some his early books.
Don't write novels with 1000 plus pages.