Someone write my essay on this regarding marriage. I fucking hate this book

someone write my essay on this regarding marriage. I fucking hate this book.

I will send nudes, thanks

Are you a girl? I've a degree in English and will seriously do this

hm. that same painting from that book is on my cover of my copy of Jane Eyre.

yes. I very much dislike realism. It is not a bad book its just not my cup of tea

If (you) can get past the first 40 or so pages of hyper-intellectual gobbledy-gook the book's easy, smooth sailing. Cormac does something similar in the first 15 or so pages of Suttree, his best book....

the books amazing for what it is. I just dislike the themes and tone. Every other girl in my class loved it though. I don't get it

Email your tits with todays date and to [email protected] and I'll decide if its worth my time

Not a fan, either. But did enjoy Mill when still young enough to fall for Maggie. Good luck.

After

kek fat chance. Need to know you actually got the goods and I expect better than tits later for a book this big

To broker.
Should get face and a limb (a leg and a foot) before providing a thesis statement or opening paragraph. If found acceptable she should send tits. Then page at a time exchange. This is fair.

This would be acceptable on my part.

>regarding marriage
In a nutshell: Love takes time

>I fucking hate this book
You are really missing out on something. It's a very subtle slow burn tha leads to an understated but deep payoff. One of the truly great romances. Also Eliot did some interesting things structurally with the arrangement of the narrative

What the fuck bro, the opening to Suttree is fucking gorgeous

All of this would horrify Eliot of course. We've really gone nowhere as a species

Need to see a sample first. Could be a trap.

fuck that pretentious smart ass bitch yo lol

Dude, it's one of my favorite novels, and I completely agree. But I've been a kind of apostle for the book about 6 years, and many (unfortunately) need to be assured that the beginning 'relaxes,' which it does. The Middlemarch //'s dead-on too, by the way.

Agree here too, I really want to be able to love someone.
But there's a war going on.

I'm a handsome young lad sharing my passion for literature, being shown gratitude with an intimate gift. Sorry if that's not up to your expectation of Romance

>exploitation and degradation
>over the internet
>intimate and romantic

I'm a handsome aging lad w- 2 children and 2 babymoms. I'm amazed that I still get hit on by women who know my situation- but my life (though well managed) is a borderline madhouse, and Romance too easy. What I want is to love, and that, given what I'm in, is well nigh impossible. I spend my free time reading and writing (like I always have) for the most part.
Love for kids weirdly suffices.

Ah you can frame stuff like that anywhere. She's doing this because she's horny and wants to give herself to a strong minded guy, the rest is just pretense. I'm happy to oblidge her with dignity and care as befits a Christian man

Just give me some good pages to analyze please. I am dying here

Penguin? It's good. You enjoying it?

Did it all work out?

i'll do it for free m'lady