Have you ever jerked off to a book before? Hard mode: something that wasn't erotica

Have you ever jerked off to a book before? Hard mode: something that wasn't erotica

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5QErPDNcj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

I've never admitted this to anyone before, but I came in my pants while reading Anais Nin after a couple weeks of nofap

Lolita back when i was 16ish. Gravity's Rainbow

I got a few boners from 1984. In retrospect it's probably not a good idea to have your children read about a guy running his fingers along a girl's smooth pale butt.

When I first read lolita I have grown a obsetion over Lola. I just keept imagining her and fapped a lot to the story about her travels to that island with her friend with that boy.

Not only that, but Anais Nin was great material...
And them I met Flossie and his book about the Fifhteen years old Venus and... Lets just say I sometimes go check that now and then.

The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. Those flashbacks of Daedre as a student at an all-girls boarding school where she was first seduced by the powerful spirit Lasher.

besides the obligatory lolita i only remember fapping to 1Q84 and the last scenes of dan browns as a kid

>when you jerk off to a paperback so much that it opens naturally to the crinkled, stained page you want.

This book instructed the 9 year old me in the arts of love.

I sometimes wonder if reading about weird alien sex experiments and rape didn't affect my development.

post the scenes I need to get off

I jerked off to a subtly lewd passage from 'The Leopard'

This desu, Julia gave me a couple of boners

You'll need to just fucking read it m9, it's also a super comfy book. It's also best if you start at the beginning (clan of the cave bear) which doesn't have much sex apart from story related neanderthal-human rape.

It started with The Plantation with a scene where the brother eats out his sister. This was when I was in intermediate school. I progressed from there and I still read erotica all the time.

To cien años de soledad the first time. I also got hard with de sade; but he always killed my boners on the same page

catcher in the rye when he was talking with the nun. Just imagining being a flasher and seeing the shock on her face

Jack Whyte's 'Knights of the Black and White'

There's a small chapter were some French noble woman invites a bishop to her residence and then slowly rides him on her sofa as she non-nonchalantly interrogates about him for information, and she keeps denying his orgasm until he's confessed everything, then she goes wild on him. I read this book when I was like 14.

No. Weirdo.

I masturbated to Naked Lunch. Wasn't my proudest moment.

This is why Veeky Forums is shit. Teenagers posting juvenile rubbish all over the place.

Most definitely. However it might not count as a book on a board as elitist as Veeky Forums because it was a cyberpunk book. As a matter of fact, it was the quintessential cyberpunk book Neuromancer. The part where Mona "impales herself" on Case's cock and rides him like a freak. I was down with that shit. I'm more a crypto-wigger than a punk-rock type, but damn I love that shit.

There's that elitism I'm talking about. Mmm, mmm, mmm tastes like burnt rubber and the angst of a hundred thousand worthless English degrees. Actually that burnt rubber taste might be my own doing. Blacked out last night and woke up with a hangover and the first half of this comment already typed up with no memory of it.

her journal?

Less than zero. - was a specific scene somewhere in the book I fantasised about. Will have to read it again to recall specifically.

I am David. - Was prescribed literature at school. I modelled 'David' after I crush I had at the time. Later imagined I was a guard who would aid or hinder his escape. So I strayed a bit from the storyline, but retained the scenery.

Nie vir kinders nie. - Young adult coming of age literature in Afrikaans. Not erotica as the cover would suggest. Basically a youth getting involved in the world of prostitution. The sex was gory, but the humiliation and downfall of the character was a thunderous turn on.

the japanese chapter in "if on a winter's night…" got me to raise the flag and salute. i'm not sure if it counts as erotica, but it's easily the most erotic thing i've read.

Do the sexy parts of savage detectives and 2666 count as erotica?

>be me
>be monk
>everyone is asleep one night
>not a single soul in the cloister
>I leaver my cell in silence
>my heart is pumping because of how rebellious I am
>the thought of the abbot catching me and whipping me makes my head spin
>sneak into the kitchen
>grab a loaf of bread to keep me company
>sneak into the abbot's office
>finally I can read the big books in Latin
>open a copy of Summa Theologica
>flip through the first few pages
>wait what is this
>the page says ARS AMATORIA - OVID
>wtf.png
>the abbot is a dirty man!
>read the whole thing in one go
>reading about carnal pleasures makes my member stand to attention and ache
>suddenly come all over my robes as the bell starts ringing and waking everyone up

Holy fuck yes.

Ancient Evenings.

Lolita

since monks preserved latin texts, i assume that they encountered secular works in their day-to-day lives. i'm not certain, because i haven't read a history on the monks' duties as scribes, but i don't think everything came back to europe from byzantium, via the arabs, without the church. is this the case?

i actually have a picture of that whole chapter so that other people can read it. should i upload it?

Mmmmmmm hnnnnnggggggg

Hell yeah

When I was 16 my MILF english teacher made us study "The Reader". If you don't know, it's about a taboo relationship between a student and a woman (who was roughly the same age as my teacher), and it features a few graphic sex scenes.

It's almost like she was doing it on purpose

this took me 400 hours in GIMP, so apologies for the formatting.

The Savage Detectives.

>then you heard the nuns comming for morning prayer with the monks

You are so screwed brother Fabio.

I jerked off to the chapter when joe christmas starts fucking joanna burden in light in august. I thought it was hot as fuck, a mulatto fucking an old white yankee.

I'm jerking off to your post right now.

Pretty much as soon as I could masturbate I was jerking it to books. The sex scene at the start of Neuromancer, the blowjob scene in Illuminatus!

lots of boners i cant think of any faps
when i'm in public even the most vanilla sex scenes give me a raging boner which feels pretty good

Listening to the Lolita Audiobook while walking around the park and really hoping no one is seeing my facial expressions before i can conceal them

yes

Also, let's not forget the entire population of promiscuous women in Brave New World

I skip every sex sceces

Was it the bit where they rape a child?

>reading book with parents
>sex scene comes on

I almost vomited jesus christ

When I was like 15 I remember something in Kafka on the Shore made me, but can't remember the scene.

>paradise lost

wtf is this

120 days of sodom. I guess I failed hard mode but I'm not proud either way.

Which part of Lolita? Can't remember any fap-worthy passage

Dear lord, what I was reading?

The part where Humbert tells us about Lola telling him the place where she and her friend lost their virginity with that boy is a good one.

Gravity's Rainbow you plebs

Yeah, a few times to bits in American Psycho. Just found myself stiffing up at the sex passages and went for it.

>reads about scat
>calls others plebs

immediately after finishing penelope. I held the erection the whole damn chapter, ~50 pages. jumped into the shower and jerked one off

fapped to nowergian wood like 3 or 4 times

everybody poops user

man that pizza looks fucken good

i was 12 when i read this,it became my go to materiel for release.

I once masturbated to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, I don't know why

(btw I was a kid during that time)

well becky was cute, I'd be whipped for her too.

Story of a headstrong Babylonian goddess who descends into hell and basically does a striptease, removing an article of armor each time.

I was already pretty exposed to kinky stuff at 14, but this just killed me.

>it's not even degreased

it's like you don't even want to get big brah

i wasasf jerking off asdfto book before usaf werasdfe even asdfborb

oh yes, i remember now, this one time, i jerked off to the bible, it was when jesus was nailed to the cross... i jizzed in my moms face

Ernest Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Hamlet death scene

Got hard from reading The Vampire Armand

this desu nothing gets me hard like the thought of being killed by poison

The Bible

Specifically Lot and his daughters

Thought I was the only one, I remember wanking to the book but I couldn't remember the details, you sir have a bloody good memory.

I jerked off to the Oddysey when I was like 13/14, Circe and Calypso being a tall nymphomaniac goddesses conquered by an intelligent male put me over the edge back when I didn't have computer access

Why is that so sexual?

A few books of this series were big time fapping for me back when I was a 12/13. I had completely forgotten about it before this thread.

Yeah why did Lot's daughters want to fuck their dad so bad?

Had no internet at the the time.

When Rhett tells Scarlet she'll get fat, and she stuffs her face just to spite him. Had to stop reading the book for a few days, because I couldn't concentrate on anything else when I'd try to read it.

Mara Jade in one of those Star Wars books when I was just hitting puberty. I think she kissed Luke.

I had quite a few faps to some of these when I was around 12-15. I loved some of these books. It'd be great to be able to read them again.

wow, i definitely fapped to this as well. there was a collection of short stories by this guy (couldn't find it in the image), and one of the stories sparked my 8 y/o sexuality; i think it had to do with an obsessive teenage fangirl of an author.

the only other book i read by him was "remember me," and there was a scene where the ghost made some junkie inject air into his vein and killed him. that was also hot desu wa.

>this thread
>86 replies
this board... what a fucking meme

erotica threads on Veeky Forums have been here since before your tom thumbs dropped

almost

Yeah, when i was 12 or 13, Peter Benchley provided this gem in JAWS.

"I see," she said, trying to seem matter-of-fact. She felt hot, flushed, and
sensed that her mind was floating somewhere apart from her body. She was a third person
listening to the conversation. She had to fight to keep from shifting on the Leatherette
bench. She wanted to squirm back and forth, to move her thighs up and down. But she was
afraid of leaving a stain on the seat.
"Then," said Hooper, "while we were driving along, you might be sitting on my
right hand and I'd be giving you a massage. Maybe I'd have my fly open. Maybe not,
though, because you might get ideas, which would undoubtedly cause me to lose control,
and that would probably cause a massive accident that would leave us both dead."
Ellen started to giggle again, imagining the sight of Hooper lying by the side of
the road, stiff as a flagpole, and herself lying next to him, her dress bunched up around
her waist and her vagina yawning open, glistening wet, for the world to see.

>when i was 12 or 13

and again at 37.

i thought that might have been the inspiration for this song, but it was actually "Crash" which i guess i should now read

youtube.com/watch?v=S5QErPDNcj4

Some shitty pulp sci-fi where the female president of a failing nation gets raped by her bodyguards. Nothing to be proud about here.

I swear I could tell it's that part in GR by just looking at the thumbnail

Hi Fourchan, how do I masturbate? I just Googled this and you came up. Can I get any help?

Sometimes when i'm reading a book while stting on the toilet, i get an erection, which leads to masturbate. It doesn't matter what the book is about, i just get one and become anxious until i masturbate.
I don't know how times you have to masturbate in a day to be considered addicted, but i'm probably close.
I'm very lonely.

Orient yourself toward being in such a way that it opens itself up to you and discloses its secrets

Then when it is lulled into a false sense of security, whip out your dick

the 2+2=5 bit in 1984 and the ending of perfume. What the fuck is wrong with me

yeah many John Irving novels