Dude consciousness doesn't exist lmao it's just an illusion bro

>dude consciousness doesn't exist lmao it's just an illusion bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one with a free will would have hair like that, ergo free will doesn't exist check mate

>and the self is a complex of memes
Pray tell what meme laid the foundation that this supposed complex was allowed to build upon
Fucking social constructivists, I swear to god

I can get denying freewill. But even that is stupid.
But denying consciousness, its time to retire Analytic Philosophy

>Pray tell what meme laid the foundation that this supposed complex was allowed to build upon
Pepe the frog, you fucking phillistine.

>dude don't be nationalist or identitarian because identity and self are illusions

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k

Four replies in and someone already blew the "joke" of misinterpreting the word "meme"
Haha

to be fair meme no longer means what it used to

In psychology you will find it being used with its original definition all the time

Oh good thing I'm studying psych

You're telling me you've never seen the term "meme" used to describe a psychological process?

there's noting worthwhile to be said about consciousness or free will desu, if someone tries to bring either subject up it's best to just ignore them senpai

Consciousness doesn't exist, though.

Of course I have, you dumdum I'm saying that to most people the word meme is internet meme. Whereas the original connotation is an idea that spreads within a culture through imitation.

No, it means what it really means now, rather than a reduction.

Just because you don't have one doesn't mean no one else does.

>its time to retire Analytic Philosophy

If a continental philosopher disagrees with Nietzsche, should we retire continental philosophy? No? Read Chalmers fagmaster

>the only reason you know that you exist is an illusion

>Taking the opinions of people with unnatural hair color seriously

>Something self-evident doesn't exist
The only thing that you can verify to absolutely, objectively exist is your own consciousness, because you're fucking conscious.

Do intelligent women exist?

Legit made me snarf desu wiping the water from my desk as you read this

>self-evident
>objectively
Nice memes.
No, I'm not conscious, and neither are you.

Consciousness as an overall concept does not align very accurately to reality. The things we ascribe to it and build up around it do not exist.

Also, if most of "you" falls under the category of "unconscious" (which it does), while only a sliver falls under "conscious" - are you conscious? Maybe you are but the concept of conscious and consciousness is not adequate.

>triggered incel
kek