How do I fully unspook myself...

How do I fully unspook myself? I want to live the rest of my life as a NEET playing video games and jacking off but I don't want to feel guilty about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU7VEvuilqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heh kid welcome to the water

*spookseports behind you*

heh, nothing spookonal kid

that's not what neets do you cucked fuck

Read Stirner's next incarnation.

so do all you pathetic NEETS just survive by leeching off your parents? Without your relatives do you die like a parasite without a host?

so do all you pathetic wageslaves just survive by leeching off your boss? Without your employer do you die like a parasite without a host?

>tfw self employed master race

so do all you pathetic writers just survive by leeching off your patron? Without your readers do you die like a parasite without a host?

Do so all you pathetic samefag shitposters just survive by leeching off the attention? Without your (You)s you die like a parasite without a host?

Unrelated, what is this image?

if you live in the Western World, then you should have no guilt simply because our civilization is trying it's best to reach a state where none of us have to work.

If anything, the global capitalist system which enslaves the developing world to feed the developed world, should have less productive workers oiling it's machine, and more neets soaking the tax dollars of those blinded many who continue to work and victimize the rest of the world so they can afford iPhones.

~~posted from my macbook air, in a starbucks, in Canada, with a coffee and sandwich bought via credit, paid for by unemployment benefits ~~

a sizable portion of them do though

Search Bo Barlett

there's still welfare, which about 50% of migrants survive on in my country. if you don't give a shit about material possessions NEETing is not too bad in that aspect, but the social isolation and disrespect is soul-crushing.

>t the social isolation and disrespect is soul-crushing.
Are middle class normies truly the people you want to spend your time with?

>civilization is trying it's best to reach a state where none of us have to work.
[citation needed]
Post austerity is a meme as is the idea that society is moving towards anything approaching jobless. Being a voluntary NEET that takes government money just takes money away from hospitals and scientific research making your society worse.

>but the social isolation and disrespect is soul-crushing
I don't mind NEETs who have good reasons for living off the government but if your reason is I just don't want to work because it's hard that's when I don't respect you.

i loved being neet, it just gets lame after a while not having money, especially if you like traveling places

Right because the lower classes are any better and as if the upper classes will have anything to do with him.

sure us wageslaves are cucked by our employers but at least we are doing something. you are only leeching.

>a-at least I do what master says and work for him! you just get money doing whatever you please!

Pathetic.

your waifu hitler would have purged people like you in camps

Why do you think Hitler is my waifu?

travel is just conspicuous consumption, "hey everybody guess what i just blew all this money i could have used to pay off those student loans i cry about every day going to some shitty third world country where i don't speak the language and did nothing but touristy shit, want to see pics?!" no.

Those smug 'I'd rather spend my money on EXPERIENCES' normies are laughable desu

Bumo desu

This is the only motivation I have to work. The notion that i'd be a burden on my parents is too shameful to bear

What is the best translation/edition of Ego and It's Own? I really want to read this book.

No, I have a farm where I grow asdorted fruits vegetables, nuts, and chestnuts and live off of the land.

youtube.com/watch?v=cU7VEvuilqs

wow user, that's cute.

Annual agriculture is a spook.

>human nature is a spook
fucking dropped

Cringed Haha