Stop reading incorrectly

Stop reading incorrectly

>tfw Theory is more interesting than real life

postmodernists gtfo

Post-modernism is theory trying to not be theory

Nice try but I don't fit any of them. I have other issues however, like the tendency to skim and not think about what I read.

It sounds like you're a material reader graduating to an inherent reader.
Few people will purely match each category

I write 2 pages about every chapter of every book I read. It doesn't take long enough to become tiresome but I retain the knowledge more and it makes me really think about what I've read and my opinions on it.

Material reader and theory reader diagnosis is spot on, but your "innate reader" sounds like naïve neomodernist scum, if he was in my literature course I'd give him the most flaccid B- you've ever seen

There's literally nothing wrong with Neo-Modernism

kill yourself, tonight

did you copy that from me because I've been saying that for months on this board and nobody ever agrees

I don't know, possible

I've always considered a journal, but never made one. Rereading is helpful, but eventually I will forget.
Maybe it is better to say I'm all of them.

Is it just me or do you also think this kinda looks like ideological propaganda?
This looks as if it came straight out of r*ddit for some weird reason.

Classic frogman

There are two types of reader. People who read and autists who hunt allegories, repeated words and subtext.

Nah I think this is your typical Veeky Forums stuff.
And of course, the person who made this self-inserts himself into it.

Yeah OP you've been had! I don't even read!

I don't fit anything written in the meme or even take a strong stand in matters of politics, I was just pointing out that it follows the same written patterns of all the other memes that came out of there

Actually I find it quite sad that some good threads about literature end up as political discussions in this board, that was my point when I made those remarks

I don't know, it's too specific and most people wouldn't even fit the description at all as a lot of people already said in the thread
It would be considered less politically driven if the descriptions were a little broader to the average reader

Ah my mistake, we got a class A material reader here

>There's literally nothing wrong with Neo-Modernism
It literally ruined architecture.

So you really came straight out of r*ddit, didn't you?
Really makes you think

all memes are political.
Even making intentionally apolitical memes is in itself a political statement

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with the material reader.