Light novels

Does anyone know some good light novels?

no all of them are YA tier is not even worse with shit like isekai.
Now kys

Yeah the top one is probably good. Literally the only good anime I've seen so the novels are probably good too.

As someone who was in OP's position a year ago, this. The """best""" books don't come close to even mid-tier American YA.

Nice thread about """""literature""""" op

We had this thread before.
Mass made, mass marketed self indulging garbage that has no intention of staying in the readers mind longer than a subway ride from A to B. Produced for the now, not for the future. The pinnacle of consumerism. Fast, cheap and it's innocent in the eyes of the tired modern man.

I'll state my case. I am STARVING for good homo in any, any, any art form. I don't even fucking non-fiction and I think LN are horrible things. But I would trade 3 pounds of my blood for a good VN about homo.

Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums.

It's terrible, and the show is pleb high school trash with good production values.

You really couldn't be more wrong user.

Toradora

why don't you ask /a/? i'm sure they know much more about anime than us

The Monogatari series is pretty fun, and usually has a point to each arc. I enjoyed them. But they've definitely got the anime trappings (fanservice & all that shit.)

Easy lecture sometimes is good.

Actually is better ask in /jp/.

Ah, the revival of early XX century pulp-fiction. A lot of gems lost among the sewage if you know where to look.

The Boogiepop series is okay.

INDEX
N
D
E
X

> light novels
> good
> light novels
> literature

Go the fuck back to /a/.

agreed. tried to read a couple. a fan translation of Baccano was OK but just barely. Just read western YA instead.

As someone who thinks that the series can be considered actual art, it's all in the direction. I read bakemono in translation and it was among the most abysmally crap things I've ever read.

Unlike many other LNs, it is actually better in Japanese. But I'm afraid even than mainly in the entertainment sense though. Sorry for the abysmal/lacking punctuation.

Spice and Wolf is great. The economic conflict is well thought out and interesting, but the best part is Lawerence and Holo's multi-faceted relationship throughout the series.